Senators Game Used Equipment Sale

Alfie#11

May 7, 2003
Visit site
Has anyone ever attended one of these? Do we know what the range of equipment is like and what the prices are like?

I would love to have some legit Sens gear for beer league. Plus, pro level quality.

BK201

Apr 11, 2011
They do this every year. I seem to remember sticks being very cheap.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
People here have mentioned picking up some other random equipment for decent prices in the past too.

When's it supposed to be?

benjiv1

Mar 8, 2010
Ottawa
I've gone for the past couple of season, and the selection/prices vary based on size/player/condition.

Used skates were $150, and newish were $300.

My buddy picked up 2 pairs of Gryba's last years for $300 (one of them was actually brand new, but were rung in as used).

Gloves and stuff like that get a little pricey based on the players, but sticks for the most part were $75 (if memory serves), with the exception of Karlsson's which i think were $150.

If you have large feet, there was a ton of Gryba/Greening/Wiercioch/Cowen available last year, not so much for sizes 9/10. (at least by the time I got in).

Ttracer*

Good idea to pick up new sticks on the cheap. Make it like a black Friday event season seat holders

britain-retail_.jpg

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
I've got a WHITE game practice jersey wit the 2D crest if anyones interested, give me a pm. I believe it's a size 58. Also have some practice pants with the Original crest on it too.

Also I'm going to be at a Card Show at Walkley Arena this Sunday the 13th between 10-3 pm with lot's of cheap jersey's and old Sens memorabilia.

1992 First year magazines, old game ticket stubs, All Star jersey stuff, All Star blank jersey, etc....

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad