GDT: Senators at Ducks 9PM GMT (1PM PDT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getzmonster

Jul 24, 2014
If the D tightens up and the PK is sharper, they should be able to put a little run together. Seems like all lines are solid and clicking.

Good win, not the toughest game, but they played solid.

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
If the D tightens up and the PK is sharper, they should be able to put a little run together. Seems like all lines are solid and clicking.

Good win, not the toughest game, but they played solid.
This road trip is a big one. If they get more than 6 points out of it I think they'll be feeling pretty good as they wind up the first half of the season.

Getzmonster

Jul 24, 2014
This road trip is a big one. If they get more than 6 points out of it I think they'll be feeling pretty good as they wind up the first half of the season.

You might be right. That Eastern Canadian swing always gives us trouble, and Dal, Det, and Bos are going to be tough on the road.

darkwingduck

Nov 7, 2014
Mission Viejo, CA
It is refreshing, not to say I fully support rc but should be give.credit, for keeping the lines consistent. You're starting to see the 3rd click really well. Fourth is getting better.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Do you consider San Jose, Edmonton and Montreal borderline playoff teams?

I consider every team in the Pacific a borderline playoff team at best this year. They're all flawed.

Montreal is a borderline to non-playoff team with the league MVP in goal. The Ducks caught them on the first game of a west coast road trip, which is statistically the toughest game for an east coast team to win, so it didn't mean as much as people want it to.

prohockey

Jul 2, 2012
It is refreshing, not to say I fully support rc but should be give.credit, for keeping the lines consistent. You're starting to see the 3rd click really well. Fourth is getting better.

I agree , the 4th line looked quite good tonight. Created chances. First goal started by Shaw on the wall and traffic to the net then Crammarossa finishing. Both Cram and Shaw looked good on Pk. This will help on a long road trip.

Bender66

Send in the clowns
Oct 4, 2008
SoCal
Didn't win the 50/50 raffle. Was up to $19k. Am sad panda.

Hampus Krampus is a beast.

Why didn't Hamburglar start this game? Weird.

Bieksa still sucks donkey balls.

Sami's smile after scoring PP goal was a good sign.

Gibson has no lateral push. Flops more than salmon fighting up stream when he loses sight of the puck.

Super fat guys should not wear Stormtrooper costumes.

Ice girls in Leia costumes ... mmm

PCDiesel

Jun 17, 2011
Boston, MA
Just finished watching this game. Thought Hampus played exceptionally well. Thought Gibson was very bad, never looked settled/swimming a lot. Also thought Ahlers made double digit errors which isn't all that unusual.

Bender66

Send in the clowns
Oct 4, 2008
SoCal
Scarface is head coach for Ottawa? Surprised that guy got another job in the NHL.

A guy with the absurd notions to institute neutral zone trap on a team with Stamkos and St Louis ... we ***** about RC but Scarface is another level of dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Great Britain vs Finland
    Great Britain vs Finland
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $400.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Kazakhstan vs Slovakia
    Kazakhstan vs Slovakia