GDT: Semifinal • Sweden vs. Finland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
High scoring game for sure, unless one of the goalies stand on their heads.

Both defences aren't exactly here "to burn down our village". :sarcasm:

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
I just bet money on Sweden. The bet also counts OT/SO.

That said, I root for us of course. GL and Have fun fans of both sides.

Ajaton Azer

A small hamster
Dec 5, 2005
Spandex
Game against Canada was big game of the tournament, but this is also very important game, if young Finnish Lions want to win golden medals. Maybe there is no need to score as many goals as six if defensivemen and goaling plays better this time. Score like 4 - 2 is good score.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Reminder: Do not ask for or post anything related to illegal streams. If it is not being provided by the official media partner carrying the event it is likely illegal.

hirawl

Used Register
Dec 27, 2010
If Sweden is going to concentrate on the kiddie line, they will lose. Rantanen & Kapanen, your time to shine.

Matti_A

Sep 21, 2005
I just bet money on Sweden. The bet also counts OT/SO.

That said, I root for us of course. GL and Have fun fans of both sides.

Hah, me too.

I find it to be the best way to jinx the opponent.

If Finland wins I won't care that I lost some money and if Sweden wins I get some balsam on my wounds with the winnings.

Rick Nash CleanShave

Jun 10, 2013
Should be a very interesting match. I believe in Finland because their head coach is Jukka Jalonen. The bookmakers have put Sweden as a favorites for this game, maybe heavier favorites than I thought.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
We(Finns) are going to need a miracle tonight, no turnovers please.

Love Me Goaltender

May 26, 2013
I don't want to get into hair-pulling contest. I like Sweden. It's one of the best countries in the world. It's like Finland 2.0. Less violent, less racist, less religious, better at sports.

Can't decide if Finnish powerplay will better Swedish penalty-killing. Let's say 6-4 Finland. Sweden always has better and deeper team than us, but this is the first time maybe ever that we have such talented and potential stars in one of our hockey national teams. Think about Finland's first line in those succesful olympic tournaments: Selänne - Koivu - Lehtinen. Even that line had only one genuine super star. We have always just produced third line players. PAhoLaine is something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad