GDT: Semi Final: Canada Vs Finland | 1PM EST 7PM CET | CAN 5 - 0 FIN

Captain And Coke

Apr 29, 2011
Hope Canada gets the gold. I guess this game is karma for eliminating Canada 3 years in a row which we had no business getting away with forever.

I'm a bit pissed off with the performance and I'm considering going up to the Scottish Highlands to hide in a cave or something for the next two weeks.

I get the feeling this was supposed to be straight up revenge for last year. I think I remember there are 5 or so players from last year's Team Canada who were probably pumping tires in the locker room to win this game.

Reactions: teravaineSAROS

Brun0

Jul 24, 2009
well we did miss Kakko kotkaniemi Lundell Kupari nordgren and played only 11 forwards (our coach being dump)...

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
One last shout out to Hofer from me, guy was dialed in so well today and played well in the games before for the most part, no team wins this without quality goaltending. He will get tested like never before tomorrow, I am hoping he can deliever if we give him the proper team support.

And Lafreniere, how big was it for this team having him come back?

Reactions: mazmin and Czechboy

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
Much better team to the final. Hopefully tomorrows final is great game. Dont know who to cheer? Canada is always second after Finland but with Hayton i dont know. One discusting player can turn the sledge. Bronzegame gives goosebumbs equal with having pimple on the ass, cant help it but there it is

What are you babbling about? Disgusting player?

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
I guess no comeback.

Am I the only one that wants Hayton 100% for tomorrow's game? Adds another element in, what I assume, a potential classic!

As for Bronze... for the Finn's they could make it one medal in 6 years for Sweden. For Sweden, awesome team and deserves a medal. I think it'll be awesome.

blindpass

May 7, 2010
You are to be in control of your stick at ALL times Even if u are sitting in the bench and clip a guy its a penalty. You new to this?
What if I rip the stick out of their hands and smash myself in the face with it?

Not exactly what happened, but sort of. It was well after the whistle so Addison might have been relaxing /releasing the grip of his lower hand on the stick, making it easy for the (very late) shot to drive it upwards. Should Addison be responsible in that case? Very gray.

Brun0

Jul 24, 2009
I guess no comeback.

Am I the only one that wants Hayton 100% for tomorrow's game? Adds another element in, what I assume, a potential classic!

As for Bronze... for the Finn's they could make it one medal in 6 years for Sweden. For Sweden, awesome team and deserves a medal. I think it'll be awesome.

For me, I'd don't care less about the bronze

The Lemonheads

Peanut Gallery
Feb 2, 2010
Toronto
You are to be in control of your stick at ALL times Even if u are sitting in the bench and clip a guy

u6dVYe.gif

Reactions: My3Sons

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad