GDT: Semi-final • Jan. 3 • Sweden vs. Finland • 5 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dynamo81

Mar 21, 2008
Aussie in Moscow
Really? I've found this game pretty boring tbh. I really enjoyed the Russia/Czech game though.

x2, felt it is not all that intense maybe the crowd is not just that into it.

Anyway I have to feel for Finland every year in the majority of International Tournaments they pull something like this off. Must be hard being a Fan.

ChiHawk21

Jan 15, 2011
nice comeback turned it on at 2-0 and its been ALLL sweden

Rensfeldt for the win

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
Okay, that ****ing CP rail commercial on TSN has got to go. It makes NO sense. As if the two brothers would have that big of a rivalry over who drives the train, and who drives the tractor.

So ****ing stupid.

Temego

Mar 8, 2011
Im going to be very disappointed if Caps win by more than one goal today.

IceHockeyDude

May 15, 2011
Suomi
I cant believe how after such a great game Aittokulli can **** it up this bad. I hope it goes for the SO.. Then we will win.

SJFanQC

Dec 14, 2010
Laval
Heh, when they said that it's been twice that Sweden has come back in the end to tie it with less than two minutes left and both times it's been Friberg, I just had Eberle in mind the whole time.

Svinet

May 20, 2010
Finland will win with some lucky goal mark my words, anyhow i cant be that dissapointed with the team making another (well deserved) comeback.

Neither of these team will have a chance against Can, Swedes with the bad def and the finns with the mediocre offence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad