Second half of season looks bright for Panthers as win streak ends

WESEERED

#CatsAreComing
Apr 20, 2012
hey yopu got a typo u might want to fix.
Sure, they may not be reaching the NHL record of 17 straight wins set by the Penguins in 1992, but they’re still on a remarkable run during which they’ve piled up 25 points in their last 26 games giving them a 13-game point streak.
but great article as usual.

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
i have always tried to see things with a glass half full kinda of viewpoint. Hopefully more of you will join me with that viewpoint.:yo:

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
i have always tried to see things with a glass half full kinda of viewpoint. Hopefully more of you will join me with that viewpoint.:yo:

They should. Barring a major collapse, this team is going to the playoffs. Even if we go 17-18-4 down the stretch, we would still have a 96% chance of getting in. What we need to do is right the ship, and improve upon these past few games, where we have gotten away from Panthers hockey. I think the best thing that could have happened for this team was the streak to end.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
What are your thoughts on Florida hiring 2 analysts who write extensively about PDO?

I think it's a really good hiring. They also do/did a lot of work when it comes to evaluating the potential success of draft prospects so they'll come in hand when it comes time to draft. Who knows, maybe they had something to do with scratching Bolland? I know for sure that the Reilly Smith trade was based primarily on analytics.

Last edited:

Aksu

all hail Barky
Nov 10, 2013
Florida
LSOROXX.jpg

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
I think it's a really good hiring. They also do/did a lot of work when it comes to evaluating the potential success of draft prospects so they'll come in hand when it comes time to draft. Who knows, maybe they had something to do with scratching Bolland? I know for sure that the Reilly Smith trade was based primarily on analytics.
I was asking specifically about PDO ;)

Didnt that happen a while ago?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad