Seattle _____ ? - They registered 13 potential names today. Your preference?

Your preference? Seattle _____?

• Total voters

Esko6

Sep 14, 2004
Finland
I instantly fell in love with Emeralds, that would be a cool and unique logo. I also minored in geology, we need more minerals as team names.

Nizdizzle

Offseason Is The Worst Season
Jul 7, 2007
Windsor, Ontario
twitter.com
I like Kraken's and Totems the most. Although Seattle Totems doesn't really roll off the tongue.

Evergreens just seems weird, although the Seattle Greens sounds nice in my head, kinda wish they had just went for that.

Seattle Sockeyes is growing on me as well.

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
I instantly fell in love with Emeralds, that would be a cool and unique logo. I also minored in geology, we need more minerals as team names.

It’s actually become my favourite as well. I was iffy on it at first but the more I read the names, the more I like it. Seattle sports teams have been very successful lately, and it does a good job honouring them. Having a Seattle NHL team, and not having them wear lime green, just wouldn’t be right

DEVILS130

Aug 14, 2008
PA
It’s actually become my favourite as well. I was iffy on it at first but the more I read the names, the more I like it. Seattle sports teams have been very successful lately, and it does a good job honouring them. Having a Seattle NHL team, and not having them wear lime green, just wouldn’t be right

This. Whatever they name them, this team absolutely must wear green.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad