Season Ticket Renewal

thebigbea

Jun 14, 2011
I can transfer to a family member. Which I will if they are interested. Otherwise the seats stay in my name. If someone wants them. If not, they sadly go away after 47 years. So it goes.

i got 4 seats too but wanted to drop to 2... the rep said i dont have to drop them now, can wait till the seat relocation to drop... i guess i'll wait till then

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
i got 4 seats too but wanted to drop to 2... the rep said i dont have to drop them now, can wait till the seat relocation to drop... i guess i'll wait till then

Tell your rep that if Benning is back as GM that you'll drop, otherwise if they replace Linden, Benning, Weisbrod, and Willie that you'll renew.

TacitEndorsement

Jul 2, 2009
It is possible they just base their ticket prices on cap increases since they are going to spend to cap. It would be nicer if it was based of reality, ie how good the team is. I'm not sure how you can justify those increases when you can get tickets of stubhub

Dallas from $22

Anaheim from $26

Los Angeles from $30

San Jose from $32

Edmonton Oilers from $59

No. They are going to charge as much for the tickets as they think the market can possibly bear. Their expenses are irrelevant, provided they are making money, which they are.

Luck 6

\\_______
Oct 17, 2008
Vancouver
I'm in Section 119 looking to get closer to center. my rep is really dragging his heels on getting back to me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad