Season Prediction Thread

brtriad

Jan 18, 2009
The Loop
So I'm just going to toss out a few predictions I have for the season:

-Saad makes the Hawks. Plays well but doesn't light up the scoresheet. People suggest he be traded while his value is high.

-Kruger has a good season centering the second line.

-Roszival has a surprisingly good season and belongs in the top four, but is buried instead by a lackluster Oduya.

-Carcillo has another good season and will be a long time member of the Hawks.

-Stalberg has another good season in the top six. Hawks won't re-sign him and will regret it.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Roszival has a surprisingly good season and belongs in the top four, but is buried instead by a lackluster Oduya.

I wouldn't say surprisingly. He is a solid defenseman. He and OEL were a very good top pair last year in the playoffs. I'm gonna say he'll be Stan's best FA acquisition since Mayers.

BlackhawksHawkey

Apr 12, 2011
Vancouver Island, BC
-Crawford has a bounce back year and earns that contract

-Leddy takes a step to becoming Campbell 2.0

-Carcillo gets suspended at least twice

-Stalberg breaks out and scores 20 in a shortened season, but leaves in free agency

-The PP and PK are an absolute abortion and since its a shortened season, none of the coaching staff will be touched

HockeySauce

Jan 26, 2011
I think Saad is on the team at some point. Whether he makes the team out of camp or gets called up at some point in the year. I think Chicago trades for a centre, whether it's a third line centre or second line centre will depend on how Bolland handles a scoring role. I think Crawford bounces back, not in a huge way, but posts respectable numbers all-round and finally I think Kane bounces back in a big way. He's back at his natural position, and should hopefully remain there all year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad