Sean Garrity

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-SHARKIE

I see quite a bit of Gambler games every year.... I have seen Sean play and have talked to him before last summer and likely again this summer.

You got that right...Sean is a great guy, he has arguably the best work ethic of the hole team. Always looking for hockey to play durring the off season, always going to hockey camps and he works hard in the gym.

I promise you Sean well go drafted. Sean has a nice skating stride, not a speedburner or a shifty magician, but he is very solid on his skates, and is really hard to move off the puck, extremely strong on the puck, great balance. Likes to mix it up....Not a cheep player, but likes to play physical. His shot is good, i'm impressed with his slap shot, very accurate. Hands are not elite, but there nothing to worry about. He has solid hands, but you won't see him dangle often. Very honest player, defensive awareness coming along nicely. Always willing to work on his game.

He is the USHL's Drew Stafford in ways, just a honest player you'll never have to worry about but don't expect him to carry the teams offensive torch.

Sean well be drafted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad