Sean Couturier Hat Trick

Cellee

Dec 20, 2014
Quite humble. And you wonder why Pens fans get a bad rap around here.
I am a Vikings fan.

Don't feel a whole lot of empathy for that city with how they reacted after the NFC Championship.

Kicking someone when they are down is how you show love in Philly.

Fatty McLardy

Oct 6, 2017
Quite humble. And you wonder why Pens fans get a bad rap around here.

Man there are some SMUG Pens fans.

You'd think a little humility would come with all that success and you could be at least somewhat nice to the lone bright spots of another team now that there season has ended but no..just rude comments left and right.

Make the Good Pens Fans look bad.

SO McDavid is a choker too?

SO 30 teams choke every season now? Not everyone can win all the damn time. Hell Eveery single team in the league but one doesen't win all the time each year.

what the hell are you talking about Pens fans including myself are giving him credit...

illpucks

May 26, 2011
I don't follow the Flyers. But Couturier looked like the best player on the team. I know Voracek is a choker in the playoffs. But I thought Giroux was better than that. Is there any argument for Couturier>Giroux? He looked by far the best player on Flyers and it wasn't close at all.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
At least this should put to rest the people saying he was ONLY doing well because of Giroux.

He has earned his own praise. Great 3rd line C!

Reactions: Mean Gene

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Flyers should trade one of Giroux or Voracek and get a better goalie and some better Ds

Nadal On Clay

Djokovic > Nadal > Federer
Oct 11, 2017
Classy post, you guys straight out outskill us but yeah he was great. Goodluck the rest of the way.

You guys have a lot of great young talents for years to come... Couts, Patrick, Provorov, Ghost and Konecny.. you guys just need to find a real #1 goaltender and decent coaching.. Great series :cheers:

Fatty McLardy

Oct 6, 2017
Wow, Giroux just finished this series as a -10...

as good as he played in the 2012 series and he played f***ing AMAZING in that series. THis year you could argue, he was just as bad, and i honestly think that hit on Hagelin woke the pens up a little bit and lit a fire under them. The score was 4-2 and flyers had all the momentum. After the hit pens get 2 goals within 5 minutes go into 3rd period tied.

Tage2Tuch

Because TheJackAttack is in Black
May 10, 2004
CAN
He better win selke after what he did this series. Giroux didnt do much. Was all Coots playing on a torn mcl and actually got better. Give him the Selke

Awards don't take Playoffs into consideration.

It's Regular Season only.

Tage2Tuch

May 10, 2004
CAN
Adds to the notion of hockey players being the toughest athletes. Basketball players get a cut and it's like they're bleeding out on the battlefield.

Couturier tore his MCL.

"Hold my beer"

I heard NBA PLayoff Press Conference a couple nights ago from Washington Wizzards in the series with the Toronto Raptors.

Lowry of Toronto said "Aint no one fightin out there" (Due to "physical Play") two guys screaming like juveniles on the court yard in each others face.

Two Wzzards players said "It's NBA Playoff Basketball, it's physical, it's part of our game"

I laughed at them thinking it was physical.

Reactions: Stammertime91

Tage2Tuch

May 10, 2004
CAN
Guentzel is better

Can you guys just be happy with a win and celebrate without putting everyone down? God I want the Penguins to get swept just to shut you all up here.

Want to know why it's so hard to listen too? No nothing to do with Buffalo, lol.

Because it's ALMOST understandable when a winning teams fan gloats due to being crapped on for a long period and now its your turn.

But this is your guys third attempt at a cup in 3 years, and going for fourth cup in 9, and just won 9 series in a row in 3 years.

So why do you feel the need to claim everyone and everything Pens is better.

Guentzel is sick in the playoffs and a good story, but NO he is not better and I don't get the insecurities from fans of a team who's won so much ....

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Can you guys just be happy with a win and celebrate without putting everyone down? God I want the Penguins to get swept just to shut you all up here.

Want to know why it's so hard to listen too? No nothing to do with Buffalo, lol.

Because it's ALMOST understandable when a winning teams fan gloats due to being crapped on for a long period and now its your turn.

But this is your guys third attempt at a cup in 3 years, and going for fourth cup in 9, and just won 9 series in a row in 3 years.

So why do you feel the need to claim everyone and everything Pens is better.

Guentzel is sick in the playoffs and a good story, but NO he is not better and I don't get the insecurities from fans of a team who's won so much ....

If there's anything on display in this thread it's HF's automatic jump-to-bad-conclusions when it comes Pens fans, by way of lazy assumptions and/or lazy generalizations based on a poster or two.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad