Trade: [SEA/LV] Gabe Jackson for 2021 5th round pick

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
I'll be honest, I was gonna lose it if they didn't haul this guy (or similar talent) in. But he plays RG, so is Lewis sliding to center?

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
@snipes he should help Lion Heart Russell Wilson

We need protection for him, I saw that earlier. Obvious trade to make all day at that price tag.

I don’t want to lose Russ man. Do whatever is needed to protect him, O-line play has been weak for a really long time. Loooong time.

Reactions: yvrtojfk

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
We need protection for him, I saw that earlier. Obvious trade to make all day at that price tag.

I don’t want to lose Russ man. Do whatever is needed to protect him, O-line play has been weak for a really long time. Loooong time.

Even during the Super Bowl run, that offensive line has been awful. Seahawks used to have a stud oline dating back to Matt Hasselbeck/Shaun Alexander.

Reactions: yvrtojfk

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
I'll be honest, I was gonna lose it if they didn't haul this guy (or similar talent) in. But he plays RG, so is Lewis sliding to center?
Jackson played LG for at least the first couple seasons of his career. He could potentially move back there.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
I love this deal for the Raiders. Jackson's been a mediocre guard the past two seasons and gets paid over $9m annually so I wanted them to cut him. Getting a draft pick is just a bonus.

Reactions: EpochLink

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad