Seravalli: [SEA] Jamie Oleksiak signs with the Kraken (5 years)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
My second favourite target, Incredible job by seattle so far

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
With it being assumed that Giordano is also going to be selected by Seattle, I wonder if Seattle goes cheap on defense with the rest of their picks. I imagine Oleksiak falls in a bit below Larsson, but that amount of money for Larsson, Giordano and Oleksiak isn't exactly cheap. I have a feeling they won't take anyone like Gostisbehere, Butcher or Pettersson now with those 3 selected.

Actually, if you assume the Tarasenko rumor is true, then they also have Hagg too. And apparently Zadorov is expected to be selected as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: banks and Joel Ward

TheReelChuckFletcher

Former TheRillestPaulFenton; Harverd Alum
Jun 30, 2011
Raleigh and Chapel Hill, NC
This seems to be good news on the Dougie front for Carolina, but we’ll see. It looks like Francis wants to build depth on the blue line instead of getting pure franchise guys. When it comes to teams in their infancy, it makes a lot of sense.

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
They're not taking Dunn if you believe the Tarasenko rumor (or the Schwartz rumor for that matter) and I think DeMelo is too expensive for them to bother with.

Disagree on Demelo, he's the only good RD available on the ED.

Reactions: banks

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Disagree on Demelo, he's the only good RD available on the ED.

I'd take Stecher over DeMelo just because Stecher is cheaper. I also don't think they're going to want to spend that much on defense with how much money they're rumored to be spending at forward.

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
I'd take Stecher over DeMelo just because Stecher is cheaper. I also don't think they're going to want to spend that much on defense with how much money they're rumored to be spending at forward.

We're going to find out very soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad