Claimed off Waivers: [SEA] Alex Barre-Boulet claimed off waivers by the Kraken from the Lightning

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
Seattle didn't really have waiver-exempt options to send to make room, right? I guess there is some trickle-down-effect option for them to waive somebody now?

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
Seems like the classic tweener type held back because of his combo of size/skating, but there's absolutely zero downside here for the Kraken. Absolutely worth the lottery ticket that is a waiver claim. Hopefully he'll get more of an opportunity in Seattle than he did in Tampa.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Seattle didn't really have waiver-exempt options to send to make room, right? I guess there is some trickle-down-effect option for them to waive somebody now?
Can we have 23 players on the active roster (without sending them down) or does it have to be 20? We currently have 25 (with ABB) but there is chance that some combination of Johannson, Gourde, Jarnrkrok, Blackwell end up on IR. That and/or some combination of trading Cholowski, Borgen or Soucy.

Jacob582

Oct 16, 2012
We'll find out after 5 p.m. today, but I think Seattle is dealing with injuries up front. Also, Oleksiak wasn't at practice today. IR? Then they will carry the other 8 D to start (assuming no trade before 5 p.m.).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad