GDT: SCP24 | RD2 | GM3 | Dallas Stars @ Colorado Avalanche | 9:00PM CT | TNT

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Better towards the end of that period. Need to keep it going and get that next one. Need to play this game like it's tied because it pretty much is based on the last 2 3rd periods

Reactions: redbeardtx

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
Yeah it's bad enough that Pavs isn't scratched but they keep throwing him out there on PP1 and defensive zone draws against the MacKinnon line. It's just a disaster with him on the ice. He can't skate and he bobbles every pass.

Daddy needs to move up and Pavs needs to play Nils type minutes.

I'd honestly rather these be the lines.

Robo-Hintz-Stank
Mush-Duchene-Seguin
Benn-Wyatt-Daddy
Delly-Steel-Smith

If Faksa is healthy you can swap out Delly. Pavs coaching in the press box.

Dynamite Time

Where Is My Mind?
Jan 23, 2018
Austin, TX
We saw what the Avs are capable of in the last 20 (down 4-0) so don’t sit on your ass Stars and play with some momentum and push to start the 3rd. Please

Kipper 17

Aug 11, 2006
Calgary, AB
We saw what the Avs are capable of in the last 20 (down 4-0) so don’t sit on your ass Stars and play with some momentum and push to start the 3rd. Please
Didn’t seem like they learned their lesson after game 1. If they haven’t learned not to sit back after game 2, they will never learn. Maybe it only being a 1 goal lead will make it easier to resist the urge to turtle.

Reactions: Nikki Potnick

Dynamite Time

Where Is My Mind?
Jan 23, 2018
Austin, TX
Didn’t seem like they learned their lesson after game 1. If they haven’t learned not to sit back after game 2, they will never learn. Maybe it only being a 1 goal lead will make it easier to resist the urge to turtle.
Hopefully. Would love for them come out with some push and shots /chances to start the 3rd. Push the Avs and make them uncomfortable in their building.

Reactions: Kipper 17

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017

Idkkk...I still think they believe they can defend a lead like they did vs Vegas

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad