GDT: SCP24 | RD2 | GM1 | Dallas Stars vs. Colorado Avalanche | 8:30PM CT | ESPN

Azzuri

Feb 6, 2017
Avs looked rusty to start then Dallas looked exhausted. This was pretty predictable. Gonna be a long series but Dallas needs some rest/recovery and I dont know if theyll get it.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I'm not even sure what happened to Oettinger on that breakaway. Seemed like he slid backwards rather than across and ended up partially in his own net

Hopefully he didn't injure himself somehow cause he did not look comfortable in net there

Reactions: DieselPig

wsg89

Jan 12, 2019
Oettinger deserves all the blame for not catching a puck he has a clear view of from 60 feet

Stars go nowhere if the shitty Jake shows up. One soft goal is too many

Reactions: roryjones

TangoMcBride

Feb 28, 2008
The DF Dub
Yeah, no shit. Thanks, smart watch.
-2774378590411888065.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Smelling Salt

Benneguin

Original Recipe
May 26, 2015
Benn, Seguin and Pavs aren't going to win you a series. The young guys need to step up, besides Wyatt.

yeaher

May 3, 2019
Meh hard to take much from that game from either side but losing home ice not good

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
Confident the Stars can fight back.

But my lord Hintz needs to start scoring. If our number 1 centre stays at this production it's all over. Can't go anywhere with a goose egg from your top guy.

Hope the locker room is putting it on him to lift.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Disagree. We were better in the first. Avs better in the second. Third was a split. We carried play in OT. Close game that we likely win without ref intervention.
I must have watched a different game. We had 16 shots, created nothing, lost more pucks sliding off the blade or passing directly to Colorado than we had shots on goal, there was zero battle or hits, everyone just coasting. Then OT rolls around and they start trying.. why not do that the previous 60 mins?

Crowd was sleeping the entire second and third because the product on the ice was so terrible as well.

Last edited:

Kipper 17

Aug 11, 2006
Calgary, AB
I must have watched a different game. We had 16 shots, created nothing, lost more pucks sliding off the blade or passing directly to Colorado than we had shots on goal, there was zero battle or hits, everyone just coasting. Then OT rolls around and they start trying.. why not do that the previous 60 mins?

Crowd was sleeping the entire second and third because the product on the ice was so terrible as well.
Why not do that for 60 minutes? Because the other team is good and also wants to win.

I’m not defending their overall effort in the game but they lost 4-3 in OT against a team that had a few things go their way. It’s not like they had zero effort through the whole game got absolutely dominated.

It seems whenever we lose, some people on here want to believe it’s because we were absolutely horrible and that’s usually not the case. The truth is usually somewhere in the middle.

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
Why not do that for 60 minutes? Because the other team is good and also wants to win.

I’m not defending their overall effort in the game but they lost 4-3 in OT against a team that had a few things go their way. It’s not like they had zero effort through the whole game got absolutely dominated.

It seems whenever we lose, some people on here want to believe it’s because we were absolutely horrible and that’s usually not the case. The truth is usually somewhere in the middle.
Well said

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad