GDT: SCP24 | RD2 | GM1 | Dallas Stars vs. Colorado Avalanche | 8:30PM CT | ESPN

Hull Fan

The Future is Now
Mar 21, 2007
Arlington, TX
2nd best scoring team in the league wasn't going to be strangled in this series. Depth is huge with McKinnon on the other side.

Reactions: ck26

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Sun Belt
My neighbor is an Avs fan. I'd like to be a fly on the wall in his TV room for a few minutes.
PK can f*** off too after his antics last round
I don't even think that was him. Producers in his ear telling him to act up. He's never been like that.

LT

XXXX - XXXX - XX__ - ____
Jul 23, 2010
About as perfect of a start as we could ask for.

Now to step on their throats and make this a blowout. No reason we can't win this thing by 5 or more.

LT

XXXX - XXXX - XX__ - ____
Jul 23, 2010
My neighbor is an Avs fan. I'd like to be a fly on the wall in his TV room for a few minutes.

I don't even think that was him. Producers in his ear telling him to act up. He's never been like that.

Nah I'm starting to think the problem with ESPN is they DON'T have a producer in their ear constantly

None of their stuff seems prepared or practiced

They don't have on-air chemistry

And some of the things they say seem to legitimately catch the others off guard

It's crazy and it doesn't match their production for any other sport at all

Reactions: redbeardtx and ck26

redbeardtx

Apr 7, 2014
Dallas, TX
I'd rather listen to a game on mute than hear him call it. He is insufferable when Colorado is involved.
First game I've ever actually muted in my life was an Avs/Jets game last round, game 3 or 4 I think. Usually I just block it out but he is f***in ridiculous in his obsession with Mack/Makar. I couldn't even f***in believe it was national TV and they allowed that shit to happen. Have some damn professionalism ffs

Reactions: LT

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Sun Belt
Nah I'm starting to think the problem with ESPN is they DON'T have a producer in their ear constantly

TNT makes it look casual and improvised, so other networks think it actually is casual and improvised.

redbeardtx

Apr 7, 2014
Dallas, TX

Literally none of their analysts or on-air personalities like hockey, so they had to hire an entire group of people to do it. So they just said f*** it and grabbed anyone who applied for the job and threw em out there

Reactions: LT and ck26

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad