GDT: [SCP24 RD1 GM6] Dallas Stars @ Vegas Golden Knights - 9:00PM CT (BSSW)

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
AWfWAPY.png

SGji6dG.png

OtMfhX7.png

xuCrxNx.png

Stars lead 3-2

HXUatsC.png

OzvXIT0.png

ctH5Ev1.png

Forward lines '22-23 copy.png

uXi1lgX.png

ilFZ3nl.png

Hertl - Eichel - Marchessault
Dorofeyev - Stephenson - Stone
Howden - Karlsson - Amadio
Carrier - Roy - Barbashev

Martinez - Pietrangelo
McNabb - Theodore
Hanifin - Hutton

Hill

O9f9cga.png

The PLAIOFFS GDT Theme Song

Last edited:

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Please win

Sad to announce that I'm attending a friend's wedding tonight and probably will miss most of if not this entire game. Hoping to catch some on my phone but definitely won't be here to discuss the game. Sucksss

Last edited:

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022
Can we get Hintz and pavelski to show up tonight? Seguin as well. They all need goals tonight.

Kipper 17

Aug 11, 2006
Calgary, AB
Haha I know. I just like to say it now thanks to @Satan

I thought Hintz and Seguin played decent last game. Pavs, not so much.
I thought Pavs was better than previous game, still not good, but he could’ve had 2 goals. But I guess that’s why he was bad. He ain’t cashing in on his bread and butter goal opportunities. It really stings seeing him miss opportunities that have been so automatic for him in the past, especially at a time when he needs that confidence boost so badly.

Reactions: Kcb12345

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022
Haha I know. I just like to say it now thanks to @Satan

I thought Hintz and Seguin played decent last game. Pavs, not so much.
Hintz played okay and Seguin has been very good short of scoring. I would like them to score goals. That’s the benchmark I’m looking for especially Hintz cause he is more than capable of carrying a game.

Hull Fan

The Future is Now
Mar 21, 2007
Arlington, TX
I too will be out tonight and not here. Hopefully there'll be a tv and then the radio driving home but let's get this done tonight Stars. No need or desire for a game 7.

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006
I thought Pavs was better than previous game, still not good, but he could’ve had 2 goals. But I guess that’s why he was bad. He ain’t cashing in on his bread and butter goal opportunities. It really stings seeing him miss opportunities that have been so automatic for him in the past, especially at a time when he needs that confidence boost so badly.
You mean “should’ve”. Old man missed two easy tap ins lol. Hopefully he snaps out of it and is able to bury those going forward.

Reactions: Kipper 17

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
I hope we win tonight. Even if we do, Avs will have more rest and that worries me.

I am surprisingly not particularly up or down about tonight. I guess I have seen enough playoff hockey to know the game will be close and could go either way. It might help that I know tonight isn't a must win, but if we do lose, of course, game 7 will be. Even then, I am prepared for either moving on or being sent home. There was a thread on the main boards about the "last time you cried over a playoff loss." As much as I like the Stars, and as long as I have been following, I don't recall ever crying after they were eliminated.

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006
I hope we win tonight. Even if we do, Avs will have more rest and that worries me.

I am surprisingly not particularly up or down about tonight. I guess I have seen enough playoff hockey to know the game will be close and could go either way. It might help that I know tonight isn't a must win, but if we do lose, of course, game 7 will be. Even then, I am prepared for either moving on or being sent home. There was a thread on the main boards about the "last time you cried over a playoff loss." As much as I like the Stars, and as long as I have been following, I don't recall ever crying after they were eliminated.
I cried in 2000 when Arnott scored the cup winning goal against us. Albeit I was like 13 lol. I was also pretty sad when TB won in 2020.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Pavelski should be in a retirement home, watching him walk around the ice is frustrating to say the least.

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
2 hours until puck drop and barely any posts?

Wake the f*** up boys, elimination game HYPE

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad