GDT: [SCP24 RD1 GM3] Dallas Stars @ Vegas Golden Knights - 9:30PM CT (BSSW)

Kipper 17

Aug 11, 2006
Calgary, AB
LOL they just said the high danger scoring chances are 21-3 for the Stars. Seems clear it’s the fault of the players not capitalizing AND Otter not coming up big. If either of those things happen this is a much different game. Imagine if BOTH happened.

Reactions: Troy McClure

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Oetter is not a goalie who does well with low shot volume. He's admitted it himself.
10 shot period, pretty much as average as it comes. Gave up 2.

f*** the forwards for their inability to score as well. And f*** Jake.

And f*** Pete for putting Pavelski out there on 4 on 4.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Puck Luck 73

Dec 17, 2021
DAL not burying chances is Oettinger's fault?

First goal was screened and was top corner, perfect shot.

Second goal was high blocker, maybe not top top corner but it was a good shot.

Seguin putting two breakaways into Thompson's pillows isn't Oettinger's fault.
The first goal was minimally shielded. There wasnt traffic in the crease. He was just slow. The second goal was a good shot but he was so far back in his crease that he had an open corner to aim. Regardless of us missing 40 effing chances, either one of those shots should not have gone in. Thompson is making the saves when Vegas has sucked balls

Kipper 17

Aug 11, 2006
Calgary, AB
The start to this game renewed my faith in this team. The second period shattered my faith. Win or lose this game, I don’t think these guys have what it takes to get it done without excellent goaltending and I don’t see us getting that.

Reactions: Kcb12345

Blindsummit

Jun 3, 2017
Alberta
We lack the ruthless killer instinct, or guys that have that. Those guys that might only get a handful of high danger chances but make damn sure they bury them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad