GDT: [SCP24 RD1 GM2] Dallas Stars vs. Vegas Golden Knights - 8:30PM CT (BSSW)

Klockis

Suter stan
Mar 21, 2013
Sweden
Feels like this team isn't very clutch so far. Just cant make that exra play or actually finnish.

Stars in 6

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
If wyatt had someone to play with tonight it could have been different. Also the second goal seemed really weak by otter.
He had Stankoven 70% of the game. Who was the best player on the ice for us tonight

Blindsummit

Jun 3, 2017
Alberta
No heart. None of them

Hintz, seguin and Duchene are pathetic.

I'd rather see Dellandreas heart than seguins floating
Yep. Absolutely sold the jerseys, all three of them. At least we don't have to worry about losing Duchene in the off season, after those tow games he can p*ss off. And Hintz needs a serious kick up the ar*e, lazy, uninterested and scared.

Frozen Failure

They got business in my hockey, and I hate it.
Nov 13, 2007
DFW
It’s a really bad matchup. Vegas is the best team in the league, but they’re also a team the Stars can’t hang with because the Stars have way too many forwards who are slow.

Slow, and physically ineffective. Or fast and unable to hang with higher skill players.

See y'all in 4 years when the disaster contracts are finally gone and they can finally start building a playoff competitive roster again.

joshik

In Duchene we believe
Jul 1, 2017
Czech Republic
It’s a really bad matchup. Vegas is the best team in the league, but they’re also a team the Stars can’t hang with because the Stars have way too many forwards who are slow.
I dont think there is any team in west that would have chance againts them. Maybe slightly colorado but thats it.

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022
Well at least we have a World Series. Stars trying to become the cowboys. Just choking in the playoffs. I don’t give a crap out the regular season. Success is only determined in the playoffs. Regular season just allows you chance at success.

Reactions: Blindsummit

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Well at least we have a World Series. Stars trying to become the cowboys. Just choking in the playoffs. I don’t give a crap out the regular season. Success is only determined in the playoffs. Regular season just allows you chance at success.
the Stars have had more deep playoff runs than the other teams in recent years.

Reactions: SolidusAKA

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad