GDT: [SCP24 RD1 GM2] Dallas Stars vs. Vegas Golden Knights - 8:30PM CT (BSSW)

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Now Vegas can sit back and defend the entire 3rd period which is their strongest asset. Just brutal to give that goal up.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Can we try Daddy with some skilled players? He might get a line going.

Pavelski should be in a retirement home not on playoff ice.. the dude is absolute ass.

Other guys need to clean up their shit and play with some heart. Some guys upped their game today, others are still sleeping.

Reactions: The Tourist

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
Just have to take your chances in the playoffs. Johnson prime chances x 2 and Robertson..one of them have to go In.

Will be gutted if we lose both

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
Still 20 minutes to go but man that goal just stinks. VGK live rent free in the Stars player’s head.

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
I would switch Daddy and Pavs or Daddy and Seguin for a couple shifts. Pavs looks even worse than Seguin so I would go with that first. The extra speed might also get Hintz going.

Pavs out there is like playing with 4.5 skaters. I know it's sacrilege to badmouth Pavelski but he sucks 5 on 5.

Puck Luck 73

Dec 17, 2021
Can we try Daddy with some skilled players? He might get a line going.

Pavelski should be in a retirement home not on playoff ice.. the dude is absolute ass.

Other guys need to clean up their shit and play with some heart. Some guys upped their game today, others are still sleeping.
I love Pavelski but you are correct. He has not won 1 faceoff. Turned the puck over numerous times. He's just too slow.

Sports2

smack my bisch up
Jul 1, 2018
I hate sports.

It would be nice if Hintz and Duchene would f***ing show up. Do anything.
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: The Tourist

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
ESPN is stupid. Levy doesn't understand those 10 call ups were just done on paper. These guys have watched Dallas twice all season.

Puck Luck 73

Dec 17, 2021
This is do reminiscent of last year. I hate saying this but just dont think Dallas has enough to beat Vegas in this series. Vegas are like programmed robots and just don't make mistakes

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022
Vegas will pack it in and block shots. Dallas will continue to over pass looking for the perfect goal. Probably won’t get more than 5 shots on goal in the 3rd. Pete won’t change lines. Top line is doing nothing.

Kipper 17

Aug 11, 2006
Calgary, AB
Vegas will pack it in and block shots. Dallas will continue to over pass looking for the perfect goal. Probably won’t get more than 5 shots on goal in the 3rd. Pete won’t change lines. Top line is doing nothing.
I think you got to move Robo to another line. He has looked good but Pavs is old and slow and Hintz gave up before game 1.

Reactions: roryjones

Ad

Upcoming events

• Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $4,740.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Monaco vs Clermont Foot
    Monaco vs Clermont Foot
    Wagers: 3