GDT: [SCP R3 GM6] Dallas Stars vs. Vegas Golden Knights - 7:00 PM CT (ESPN)

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Every team so far under the cap that they are moles. Anaheim, NJD, Detroit. Teams with no intention of competing next year but need some names for jerseys while their kids get engaged.
You think they'll waive for those teams?
NJ capspace is an illusion they are going to lose a big part of it with the extensions for Bratt and meier

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
You know it's a bad night when I'd probably have a shutout for Vegas right now too or at least they'd still be winning. Don't even need pads for Hill tonight outside a couple shots

Frozen Failure

They got business in my hockey, and I hate it.
Nov 13, 2007
DFW
You think they'll waive for those teams?
NJ capsize is an illusion they are going to lose a big part of it with the extensions for Bratt and meier

I am unsure, but I feel like someone will be out there convincing Tyler Seguin to go play in California and sell some jerseys. Because ha ha ha hockey business.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Is a little odd the Stars don't pull the goalie no? What do you have to lose?

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Is a little odd the Stars don't pull the goalie no? What do you have to lose?
Team has to be trying in the first place to be worthy of an extra attacker

Can Vegas kick the extra point? Only question that's left

Sports2

smack my bisch up
Jul 1, 2018
I mean, Lindell has value. I think it would be interesting to see if there is a move to be be made out there to find a RD partner for Heiskanen. He has no reason to waive, especially to a state with income tax, but it would be an interesting shakeup. A "no one is safe" move.

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
Bunch of career losers on this team. Benn, Pavs, Seguin, and Suter never won anything in their prime.

Oettinger sucks

Reactions: roryjones

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
It's incumbent on the remaining fans to all leave so noone remains for the handshakes

Jul 4, 2010
New Brunswick
Need to have some changes on the D Core forsure, Harley is there next season no doubt, need to let Lundkvist play too.

Heiskanen - XXXX
Harley - Hakanpaa??
Lindell - Lundkvist
Hanley/Miller?

Buyout Suter, trade Miller/Hanley for something - would Chychrun ever look good at the top there... fits so well with Hintz/Robo/Heiskanen/Otter

Also either play Wedgewood more or get a better backup that you trust. I think most of these pulls in the playoffs are due to fatigue.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
I'm intrigued to see if Dallas tries to do the fan salute that others have done on losing

Frozen Failure

They got business in my hockey, and I hate it.
Nov 13, 2007
DFW
Oettinger is terrible. When are we going to stop lying to ourselves?

Goalies are 80% team 20% goalie at this point. If you get more than 20% goalie but 50% team, you've got a hot goalie but you lose 1-0. When you get 50% team and average to not interested goalie you get blowouts like this.

I have hope for Jake, but I don't have hope for whatever the f*** is the team in front of him. I'm yet again tired of the team being a retirement home for broken toys that have to get carried.

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
Seguin has won a cup

That's why I said in their prime. Seguin was just a passenger in those playoffs. He had 7 points and averaged 10 minutes of ice time.

None of those guys have won anything as the leaders of their team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad