GDT: [SCP R3 GM4] Dallas Stars vs. Vegas Golden Knights - 7:00 PM CT (ESPN)

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Just happy about the gutsy win. Loved the way Domi played btw.

Saturday is a much bigger challenge but the loss will sting 10x less than a sweep does.

Not going home
Domi was great tonight. Especially when you consider his line was scrambled. have to have guys that make the other team think to defend

jballa95

Aug 18, 2013
not-today-game-of-thrones.gif

HatchtrickBateman90

May 2, 2023
Lincoln, NE
Why is Suter your avatar? Lol
Lol.. Rejoined this site after the minny series and was impressed with his play then, and the Seattle series. He’s had a rough series against Vegas, but I think he’s outplayed most of our other dmen during the entirety playoffs. Victim of overuse. Been a fan of his for years.

Glad we got the w.

He must hate himself
Lol, good one

Klockis

Suter stan
Mar 21, 2013
Sweden
First game I'm not able to watch and of course it's an OT win. Couldn't be happier though. :laugh:

As 3/4 games has gone to OT I think we're somewhat unlucky to be down by 3-1 in the series tbh. A reverse sweep doesn't feel entirely impossible if Oettinger plays to his potential and Hill falls back down to earth.

Last edited:

GigaChad

Oct 9, 2013
Stanley cup finals 3 wins away. Just have to play one game at a time.
Suter seems to always either lose his guy or can't win a stick battle in front of his net and it results in a goal though..

Reactions: Klockis

Sports2

smack my bisch up
Jul 1, 2018
I was confused by the Marchment signing until they traded for Lundkvist and it seemed like they were actually making an effort at this season. But then Lundkvist was Lundkvist and Marchment has been Marchment. I really can’t believe Nill let Burns get away. Hes a friggin RD.

Reactions: Elysian

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I was confused by the Marchment signing until they traded for Lundkvist and it seemed like they were actually making an effort at this season. But then Lundkvist was Lundkvist and Marchment has been Marchment. I really can’t believe Nill let Burns get away. Hes a friggin RD.

I don't think the team really wanted 3 38 year olds on the team that badly .

This year was not planned as an all-in season or anything.

eartotheground

capslock broken
Sponsor
Jul 7, 2006
Helsinki South
honestly way happier than i thought i'd be. the boys didn't cave, when it really would've been easy to do so. every excuse in the world was handy for them, and they fought and pulled through.

Sports2

smack my bisch up
Jul 1, 2018
I don't think the team really wanted 3 38 year olds on the team that badly .

This year was not planned as an all-in season or anything.
If our GM was anyone but Nill I would agree with you but I don’t think that thought ever entered his mind.

eartotheground

capslock broken
Sponsor
Jul 7, 2006
Helsinki South
If our GM was anyone but Nill I would agree with you but I don’t think that thought ever entered his mind.
it's hilarious how we say that about every gm, but you have to give nill some credit in the willingness to play youth dept. he might like the prospects overbaked, but he's not afraid of giving young players opportunities.

Reactions: FirstRowUpperDeck

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
It seemed to me that he has been committed to slowly getting younget. Agree he didn’t want any more old UFA. NOT a winning formula long term. Nils and Mush were afford and young or youngish. They will stay around. I think......

Last edited:

Sports2

smack my bisch up
Jul 1, 2018
Its too bad because we’d be in a much better position than we are now.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Its too bad because we’d be in a much better position than we are now.

I mean sure but i'm not 100% sure the team truely expected to be in the final 4 this year already. Sure they wanted to make the playoffs compete and all that but i don't think this was the expections to win the Cup this year even in management. They clearly aimed this more longterm .

Reactions: LT

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad