GDT: [SCP R3 GM2] Dallas Stars @ Vegas Golden Knights - 2:00 PM CT (ABC)

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
AWfWAPY.png

2023 STANLEY CUP PLAYOFFS
ROUND 3 – GAME 2 – 5/21/2023 – 2:00 PM CT – ABC
T-Mobile Arena

Your Dallas Stars vs. the Vegas Golden Knights
★ 8-6 ■ ■ VGK LEADS 1-0 ■ ■ 9-3 ★

1em5YM3.png

BiljUJW.jpg
jM7RPuB.jpg

SjImKxd.png

mqSIsjP.jpg

6iZZg3W.png

2023-05-19 - Stars 3 - 4 Golden Knights (OT)
2023-04-08 - Golden Knights 1 - 2 Stars (SO)
2023-02-25 - Stars 3 - 2 Golden Knights (SO)
2023-01-16 - Stars 4 - 0 Golden Knights ........
2022-04-26 - Golden Knights 2 - 3 Stars (SO)
2021-12-08 - Stars 4 - 5 Golden Knights ......

klzqp1P.png

Forward lines '22-23 copy.png

:vegas

Barbashev - Eichel - Marchessault
Smith - Karlsson - Roy
Howden - Stephenson - Stone
Carrier - Blueger - Kolesar

Martinez - Pietrangelo
McNabb - Theodore
Hague - Whitecloud

Hill

fMRTnDk.png

Last edited:

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
Should be confident.

Played average last game yet took 2 unlucky goals to bring Dallas to a close loss.

Improved play and control this one

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
I guess I’m in the minority in thinking the Stars (aside from the majority of the 1st period) played a decent road game in a very tough barn and against a great team.

I also hate to blame Otter in game 1 as well considering without him the Stars would have probably been down by a few goal early on.

roryjones

Oct 17, 2022
Need a bounce back win. Otter can play better. The defense I am not sure they could play worse, they all looked off and Miller looked like garbage. Even Miro did not look that good. I hope they all bounce back and steal home ice.

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
Question for those who have ESPN+
I’m currently visiting the US, and my SNnow won’t work. If I were to purchase ESPN+ will I need to provide a US address, and can I start the game over without issues? I probably won’t be in front of a tv at 3pm

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
I’m currently visiting the US, and my SNnow won’t work. If I were to purchase ESPN+ will I need to provide a US address, and can I start the game over without issues? I probably won’t be in front of a tv at 3pm
I don’t remember needing to insert an address, but pretty sure you could fill in anything you wanted if they do ask. I always use one of my old addresses from Dallas or LA :laugh:

Should work without any issues when your device location is detected in the States.

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
I don’t remember needing to insert an address, but pretty sure you could fill in anything you wanted if they do ask. I always use one of my old addresses from Dallas or LA :laugh:

Should work without any issues when your device location is detected in the States.
And no issues with starting the game over if it’s still live, or if it’s ended?

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
And no issues with starting the game over if it’s still live, or if it’s ended?
No problem with that. Some software versions had a glitch that if you were watching on-demand while stream ended, it could have crashed, but minor imo and haven’t seen it anymore lately.

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
No problem with that. Some software versions had a glitch that if you were watching on-demand while stream ended, it could have crashed, but minor imo and haven’t seen it anymore lately.
Amazing. Thank you. Too bad they don’t have free trials but $9.99 a month is pretty reasonable appose to SNNOW being $35 a month

Reactions: Johno

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
You could probably get a free trial for a VPN and then try using SN Now

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
You could probably get a free trial for a VPN and then try using SN Now
Doesn’t work with a tablet or a phone. Since the apps use the device’s gps locations :laugh:

Laptops work fine tho.

David Castillo

Oct 29, 2014
San Antonio, TX
I guess I’m in the minority in thinking the Stars (aside from the majority of the 1st period) played a decent road game in a very tough barn and against a great team.

I also hate to blame Otter in game 1 as well considering without him the Stars would have probably been down by a few goal early on.

I think the worry comes more from Dallas losing key matchups. Heiskanen getting outshot by the third line with William Karlsson and somehow getting beat on the outside by a fourth liner don't exactly bode well. I trust Miro to adjust, but not everyone else.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Need another line or two going today outside of the first line. Let's get some more possession and energy!

Amazing. Thank you. Too bad they don’t have free trials but $9.99 a month is pretty reasonable appose to SNNOW being $35 a month

$14.99 for playoffs as all playoff games are included in the base package.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad