Scott destroys Thornton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bi Coastal Bawse*

I saw no turtling you should look to your team for expertise in turtling

MISC*

Thornton looked TKO'd to me. He had no idea who the ref was and was grabbing the ref. he couldn't even get up. Super wobbly and woozy skating to the box.

What a beating. Lucic is not looking to fight anybody right now.

TSC*

Thornton got handled, but he definitely didn't turtle. Scott just flat out dropped him.

Bi Coastal Bawse*

Thornton looked TKO'd to me. He had no idea who the ref was and was grabbing the ref. he couldn't even get up. Super wobbly and woozy skating to the box.

What a beating. Lucic is not looking to fight anybody right now.

Yeah he is looking to score goals and help win games like a first line player is supposed to do

MISC*

Yeah he is looking to score goals and help win games like a first line player is supposed to do

I agree with you. Lucic shouldn't go with him, but because of the way Lucic has acted in the past to the Sabres he should answer the call now.

Bi Coastal Bawse*

I agree with you. Lucic shouldn't go with him, but because of the way Lucic has acted in the past to the Sabres he should answer the call now.

He already answered against Gaustad last season

MISC*

I also seen Scott putting his index finger up to the Brujns bench like a #1. Looks like he was telling them this is the first of a couple fights tonight.

Root

Feb 22, 2010
to bad for Thornton, hate to see him injured after the fight. he's fought tougher guys (Boogaard, Laraque) and done fine, maybe Scott's size is to much for him, maybe he just needs to change his approach next time. either way i hope he is okay

MasqueOfTheRedDeath*

Not overly impressive. Scott SHOULD beat Thornton, the guy is huge. He has no excuse for ever losing a fight. Very boring game thus far.

Catamarca Livin

Jul 29, 2010

Seems like that is what he does if the other team has a tough guy. If they don't then he runs over there goalies and suckerpunches various players. Lucic should not be fighting goons however probably should not be playing like one either.

Side note a few years ago Scott was threatening Thronton when the Bruins were misbehaving vs. Chicago. Thronton made some comment at Scott's expense in the media. Something like Scott would have to be playing in order for them to fight. I guess Thronton is not in a joking mood right now.

The Buffalo commentator really underplayed the fight saying Thronton lost an edge. It is amazing how hard Scott must hit. I guess Boston will need to trade for Colton Orr now?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad