schremp no shrimp

Discussion in 'NHL Draft - Prospects' started by neg marron, Jun 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neg marron

neg marron Registered User

radio dj
    Home Page:
    is robbie schremp the darko milicic#31( detroit nba rookie currently in nba finals 3rd pick overall 2003 nba draft) of this year's nhl draft

not as hyped as #1 &2 but may be as good as if not better than the top 2 picks
    for more info on darko check out

www.nba.com/pistons/

2. Rabid Ranger

Rabid Ranger 2 is better than one

Contract manager

Well, first of all I don't think Darko Milicic will ever be better than Lebron James or Carmelo Anthony, but I get your point. That being said, it's doubtful Schremp has the impact of Malkin much less Ovechkin but you never know.

3. Broadway Brett

Broadway Brett Registered User

Millicic was the #2 overall pick, not #3. :shakehead

4. The Spaz

The Spaz Registered User

Sports
    Home Page:
    How many minutes has Darko played this season and what kind of impact has he has on the pistons season. I'll answer he has played 4.7 minutes per game and none in the playoffs so his imapct has been nill.

5. degroat*

degroat* Guest

Darko was not expected to make an immediate impact. It was known that he would be a project when he was drafted and Detroit as a team with an established roster felt that they didn't need a player to make an immediate impact. While I would have definately gone with Carmello, it's way to early to call Millicic a bust.

6. bleedgreen

bleedgreen Registered User

Home Page:
    i live in denver and watched plenty of nuggets games. dont jump on the bandwagon and assume melo is the next joradon or anything. he can score - and the nuggets needed him - thats about it. darko was a project - and could easily end up the better player. melo was ready to impact now - thats the only advantage at this point. its not like the pistons have suffered for it, they have had an awesome season. darko may be the better player for them down the road.

7. Sethis

Sethis Registered User

Yup, and with Ben Wallace being one of the leagues smallest C's (Even though you can't really tell when he plays) the match-up problems with Darko at the 3 spot could be deadly down the line.

Regardless, I even said at the draft they made a big mistake passing him up. Carmelo, Rasheed, Big Ben, Rip and Chauncey would be a very nice starting lineup for a pretty long time.

8. Epsilon

Epsilon #basta

With Larry Brown as the coach, I doubt Anthony would have started, while Milicic would have piled up big minutes for Denver. Larry Brown simply does not give rookies huge minutes, no matter who they are.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.