Series Talk: SCF Round 4 vs Florida Panthers

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City

ESPN's Wyshynski compares dozens of aspects of that games, team, arena, etc.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Just a consistent effort for however long this lasts is all we can ask for. Don't quite get why they play so great some nights and hardly show up others in the dirty work category? Not like any team has stolen a game from them with a goalie's efforts so far. Just go hard and take advantage of the long rest breaks and prove you have a better forecheck than these little kitties and a Cup is coming.

Reactions: hangman005

Renopucker

Jan 17, 2019
Reno
Chuck is such a POS. Thinks he's "sending a message". Pukeworthy. Funny, he wants to get off the ice. leading the charge into the dressing room after a win...He sure did that, with a loss, with a 4 and a 10. Shower 'em up, CHuck.

Last edited:
Reactions: Haguerbomb

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
How much did you expect to spend? Prices on secondary market aren't that bad for a SCF game. I see seats that would have sold for about $125-150 for a typical regular season game going for a tad under $700.

Just avoid the dumb lounge tickets, its amazing they are selling for $300+ and they literally state the obvious "no view".

The overall prices (which include the fees) don’t surprise me. I was surprised by the fees but maybe I shouldn’t be. My $205 ticket for game 5 of the conference finals had about $30 in fees added to it. For game 1 of this series I saw fees over $180 for similar seats.

I definitely would want a view and I’m not paying for one of those spots that is $399 plus fees just to stand. Definitely not doing lounge tickets either.

One of the biggest drawbacks to me is the $700 is only for my own ticket; if anyone goes with me it’s a lot more than $700.

I realize it’s so rare to make the finals though which is one reason I’ve been thinking about it.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
IDK.....has VGK really underperformed in the playoffs so far in their brief history? Five postseasons with a minimum of semifinal appearances in all but one in which they were legit screwed by a penalty that should not have been deemed a major. 2020-21 was the true disappointing one in that they couldn't beat the Habs after getting past the Avs. I don't know if going down to the Stars in the bubble was all that crushing.

The Montreal series was the first time Stone really was limited by his back. In a recent interview Deboer admitted Stone was injured, but said the team and Stone didn’t want to make excuses.

Pacioretty disappeared a lot in the playoffs too. Stone had zero points in that Montreal series. Pacioretty really struggled. No wonder Montreal shut the offense down.

Pacioretty has a history of struggling in the playoffs so not having that to deal with again helps, especially when the team adds Eichel and he has such a noticeable impact.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
How much did you expect to spend? Prices on secondary market aren't that bad for a SCF game. I see seats that would have sold for about $125-150 for a typical regular season game going for a tad under $700.

Just avoid the dumb lounge tickets, its amazing they are selling for $300+ and they literally state the obvious "no view".

Well game 2 prices are better, found much lower fees and this crowd is awesome. Best crowd in a game I’ve seen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad