GDT: SCF Game #1 - Sharks @ Penguins - The Quest for the Holy Grail - 5:00pm PDT NBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shape

Go Sharks :)
Apr 25, 2006
Across from the Tank
I feel good about game 2. If you thought we'd win both games in Pitt your silly. This series is just getting started. I'm still stoked about their chances to win it all. This game did not detour me.

Linkster

Beard goggles!
Nov 11, 2010
Coastal Sharkifornia
Ugh. Powerplay needed more urgency.

But, Sharks recovered after the early 1st period setback and made it competitive. Defense looked better after 2 periods. No worries.

Personally, I'd fly a new skate sharpener in if I was PDB.

tiburon12

Jul 18, 2009
well, our string of bad puck luck continues, but that hasnt stopped us so far. This series is far from over

TrappedInFullerton

Murray SMASH
Apr 19, 2006
Damnit.... bad beat. That's alright. They lost game 1 to the Blues. Pens' goals came at opportune times. Sharks down a D without Burns, Braun's skate breaking, Burns stick knocked out of his hands.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
They showed good fight. Martin made the mistake that cost them this game but they reeled in the Pens after the opening period where nerves were showing for them. They'll come out strong for game two and adjustments will be made. That didn't go as poorly as the numbers may suggest.

RickyHP

May 9, 2013
Bay Area, CA
i was feeling so good there towards the end. holy **** thats angering. its only one game though, but next game is a must imo

Bowie22

blow it up
Jul 20, 2012
Santa Clara, CA
Letang breaks Burns stick with a slash, because **** it refs aren't about to call an offensive zone penalty against Pitt with 3 mins to go...

bluefunnel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 30, 2005
0-1

That is what the series with St. Louis was after the 1st game. We showed that we can play against them for sure. Cannot afford the slow starts anymore.

Indeed, main goal is to split the Penguins home games. I'm alright with that happening in game 2.

WSS11

Oct 7, 2009
get game 2 and go back home with a split. Very beatable team. for God sake, they need to get the puck out on the first try. I don't want to see the officiating crew again this series, especially the linesmen..Hot garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad