Dead Coyote

Oct 10, 2017
If they see significant games:

Soda
Cooley

If they don't:

Veggie
Boyd (as usual)

My hot take is that Cooley will probably play a few games, ride the bench, and end up with 5 pts or some shit like that.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Sinurgy

Approaching infinity
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2004
AZ
This feels like the correct answer. I'm still haunted by that season after the conference finals appearances where Smith lost us so many games due to mental errors. I could see us losing the lead a lot this year
I'm haunted by Bryz in game 7 back in 2010. The Coyotes had just went into Detroit in Game 6 came out with a definitive win. Home at game 7 felt good, like Detroit was on the ropes and the 50 win Coyotes were clearly on the up and up. Unfortunately Bryz wheels fell off in the second period never to return, he finished the game with a .880 SV% and 6 GAA and the Coyotes were eliminated in brutal fashion at home. Ugh...that was a long ride home that night!

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
I'm haunted by Bryz in game 7 back in 2010. The Coyotes had just went into Detroit in Game 6 came out with a definitive win. Home at game 7 felt good, like Detroit was on the ropes and the 50 win Coyotes were clearly on the up and up. Unfortunately Bryz wheels fell off in the second period never to return, he finished the game with a .880 SV% and 6 GAA and the Coyotes were eliminated in brutal fashion at home. Ugh...that was a long ride home that night!

Unreal to think I've known some of you guys since before that. It's been a while!

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
If they see significant games:

Soda
Cooley

If they don't:

Veggie
Boyd (as usual)

My hot take is that Cooley will probably play a few games, ride the bench, and end up with 5 pts or some shit like that.
Cooley is our poster child. Not going to happen. Boyd on the other hand is this years Kassian.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
HCanes Bandwagon
I know we're all excited for the upcoming season, myself included, but let's face a harsh reality: there will be downs, and we're going to start getting mad at some of our players. Who do you predict it will be? I'm going to skip the low-hanging fruit myself, and nominate Sean Durzi. He's questionable in his own zone and I foresee him making more than just a handful of mistakes that lead to goals against. We'll turn on our new acquisition and lambaste him quite a bit.
His twitter (@seandurzi) still lists his location as Los Angeles. So I already kinda hate him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad