Confirmed with Link: Scandella Two Year Extension [1.025M per year]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarick

Doing Nothing
No brainer, he didn't play well to start the year but looked very good in the playoffs. Though his offensive production in Houston wasn't great, he was reported to be playing well down there.

Guessing it's under $1.5m per.

Billy Mays Here*

Curious to see if it's a two way deal or if Fletcher hands out yet another one way deal for a d-man.

Wild33

Mar 27, 2009
No brainer, he didn't play well to start the year but looked very good in the playoffs. Though his offensive production in Houston wasn't great, he was reported to be playing well down there.

Guessing it's under $1.5m per.

I just can't see Fletcher giving someone $3 million for being up and down and a total of 89 NHL games. Big fan of his but has to be closer to 2 years at $2 million total and reward him with a one-way.

Wild33

Mar 27, 2009
Curious to see if it's a two way deal or if Fletcher hands out yet another one way deal for a d-man.

He has to go through waivers anyway starting next year and no way he would make it though waivers. He is with the big club from here on out.

Wild48

Ski U Mah
Nov 10, 2011
Duluth
interesting. On KFAN today Russo said to expect some action this week from the Wild front office... and the Wild announce a move within 5 hours of that...

He also said to expect a resolution on Backstrom this week as well.

EDIT: http://www.startribune.com/sports/blogs/211874551.html

Terms of Scandella's deal here. Pretty fair offer. 1.025 cap hit 2013, 1.15 2014.

Hall of Faber

Nov 16, 2012
Thorndale, PA
Scandy stole my heart with his season opener goal the season before last. He is my favorite player on the team, so I turn an blind-eye to his bad play. I hope he proves he should be here for many years to come.

WildFinn*

interesting. On KFAN today Russo said to expect some action this week from the Wild front office... and the Wild announce a move within 5 hours of that...

He also said to expect a resolution on Backstrom this week as well.

EDIT: http://www.startribune.com/sports/blogs/211874551.html

Terms of Scandella's deal here. Pretty fair offer. 1.025 cap hit 2013, 1.15 2014.

Well maybe he wasnt talking about Scandella?

I didnt find the show on KFAN, they seem to have only old stuff up, if someone finds the one with Russo please post a link. :)

mezcal

Wild Complacency
Feb 19, 2013
CA
Great in the playoffs, good signing. Guessing it's around 1M per year, 1-way.

If he is consistent with the play he had in the playoffs, then he will be a great player for us.

kegstandbyme

Apr 12, 2010
Saint Paul, Minnesota
I don't know how to edit the thread title but as confirmed above, the cap hit is 1.025 for each year. RFA after. Decent.

Hope this spells the end of one (or some) of Falk, Prosser, and Stoner.

TZM

Par too easy
Mar 25, 2012
Kerava
$1.025!!! Two dollars for two years. I'm glad Scandella didn't choose the path of a businessman.

I could have a career as a comedian if I wanted to.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Thank God, I'm sick of rotating between three AHL guys when we have Scandella in the system.

Jarick

Doing Nothing
One-way, that will be good. One less of Falk/Prosser.

So, under contract for next year:

Suter-Brodin
Scandella-Gilbert
Stoner-Prosser

RFA:
Spurgeon, Falk

I'd have to think they try and shop Prosser, Falk, and maybe Gilbert.

Billy Mays Here*

"How about one million per year?"

"No, that's too ordinary, I want 2.5% more so it pisses off people trying to calculate our cap situation down to the nearest cent."

Haite

x
Jun 27, 2011
"How about giving you 50 000 dollars"
"No, I'd rather have nothing because 0 is a nice and round number"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad