Saw something that enraged me

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
The new ghostbusters movie trailer. What the ****. Who in the world thought this was a good idea. I just saw the new trailer and I was cringing the whole time. There wasn't one funny moment. Who do we hold responsible for this? SJWs who want more female leads? Movie heads who want to make as much money as possible? what the hell man. What a piece of garbage. Why does Melissa Mccarthy have to be in everything? How many directors can use fat jokes on her before she's out of work? Why is there a stereotypical black oh lawd church lady. Kristen Wiig is better than this. Harold Ramis could power North America with how much he's spinning in his grave. ****

Shadow Journal

Non, je ne regrette rien
Jun 20, 2003
A movie trailer enraged you? You are aware that you're free to just, you know, not go to the movie, right?

Chris Hagen*

Why would you waste time watching a trainer for a Ghostbusters remake?

Finnish your Czech

J'aime Les offres hostiles
Nov 25, 2009
Toronto
The new ghostbusters movie trailer. What the ****. Who in the world thought this was a good idea. I just saw the new trailer and I was cringing the whole time. There wasn't one funny moment. Who do we hold responsible for this? SJWs who want more female leads? Movie heads who want to make as much money as possible? what the hell man. What a piece of garbage. Why does Melissa Mccarthy have to be in everything? How many directors can use fat jokes on her before she's out of work? Why is there a stereotypical black oh lawd church lady. Kristen Wiig is better than this. Harold Ramis could power North America with how much he's spinning in his grave. ****

Goonzilla

Welcome to my house!
Feb 18, 2014
The rink ..too often
I like movies, but the movie industry is grotesque and churns out far too much garbage. It's largely long since run out of ideas. Too many films either take themselves far too seriously or ought to be an insult to their audience. Very few films worth venturing to see at the cinema these days.

Who needs 2.5 hour superhero films really?

Who needed a remake of Ghostbusters with an all female cast?

I liked Chris Rock's Oscars intro..yeah Will Smith was pissed and thought it not fair there were no black nominees ..but was it fair he got twenty mill for 'Wild Wild West'. Why didn't he do Independence Day 2?

Daniel Craig turns down $100 million to do another Bond film. How pretentious, arrogant and conceited are both someone offering that amount and the person turning it down.

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
Who cares the Jets are just the new Capitals and the Leafs are the new Hawks

Laine = ovechkin
Scheifele = backstrom
Connor = kuznetsov
Hellebuick = FyC's car
Trouba = carlson
Byfuglien = green

Matthews = toews
Marner = kane
Rielly = keith
Zaitsev = hjalmarsson
Bernier = crawford

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
If any of that were actually true, and I was a Leafs fan, I'd be pretty excited.

I'd be rather upset if I was a Jets fan, though. Because Washington never wins anything, ever.

Also, a hearty "LOL" at comparing Bernier to Crawford. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00
    Event closes