JOS SINÄ KERRAN TAHDOT TÄÄLTÄ POIS
OLE HYVÄ JA KUOLE JO TÄNÄÄN
PAPIT POIKIA RAISKATA SAA
HIEMAN LÄHEMMÄKSI JUMALAA
SUURESSA VIHASSA
IHMISEN LIHASSA
VATSASSA ITIÖ
SARVIPÄINEN SIKIÖ

LEAST IMPORTANT GAME OF THE SEASON. FOR THE SANCTITY OF THE GAME, PLAY CLEAN, PLAY WELL AND DIE YOU CU^TS.

I HOPE YOUR UPCOMING LEGACY IS THAT OF POINTLESSNESS AND WASTING BEDARD UNTIL HE MOVES SOMEWHERE ELSE. BACK TO THE BASEMENT OF THE 20TH CENTURY.

WHO THE FU^K CARES ANYWAY. RONGOS WON’T LOSE THEIR LAST ONE ANYWAY AND THESE CU^TS CAN’T CHANGE THEIR STANDINGS IN ANY DIRECTION. Maybe sideways.

Last edited:

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
IF MRÁZEK STARTS I WANT A 3:0 GAME WHERE HE HAS 57 SAVES. (NOT GONNA HAPPEN THOUGH).

IF ANYONE IS CURIOUS, ALL OF THE FINNISH LYRICS WERE HANDPICKED, NOT RANDOM. LEMPO, PORVARI AND UNHINGED CAN CONFIRM IT MAKES SENSE… WITHIN (A BROADER) CONTEXT.

BY THE WAY, THE LOSS WILL HAPPEN, THIS GAME OR NEXT.

Porvari

Rekisteröitynyt käyttäjä
Feb 19, 2010
WHAT SPECIFICALLY?
It was intended as a jokey comment on the fact that such lyrics in English would probably invoke a lot of "dude are you OK" sentiment.

Maybe with a slight undercurrent of "casually linking Turmion Kätilöt lyrics with a hockey GDT would probably make me ask 'dude are you OK' if you had a more nuanced grasp of Finnish."

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
f you had a more nuanced grasp of Finnish."
I WISH
casually linking Turmion Kätilöt
ALSO AJATTARA, FEAR OF DOMINATION AND VOUTSA. PRETTY SURPRISING THERE WAS NO RUOSKA YET.
such lyrics in English
FACT THAT THE GDT AGAINST capitals STILL STANDS AMUSES ME.

MAKES ME WONDER HOW MANY NON-FINNISH SPEAKERS BOTHERED TO TRANSLATE.

GIVEN THAT ENGLISH IS MY SECONDARY LANGUAGE, I COULD PROBABLY FIND A WAY … TO EXPRESS THE SAME EMOTIONS, BUT IT’D BE HARD TO PULL OF AN ADJUSTED VERSION OF VI^TUMIKKO WHEN SITUATION CALLED FOR IT.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Mix some Finnish 2 pac with Garth Brooks, with Metallica, with Rush, with Peter Gabriel, and just a dash of Miley Cyrus and see what abomination is birthed.
I'm pretty certain this is the mission statement for Turmion Kätilöt. And somewhat amused that were I to email Raaka P and ask this "for a Czech friend" I'd probably get an answer because it's not that big a country.

I'm just not very certain in what form I would get the answer.

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
I'm pretty certain this is the mission statement for Turmion Kätilöt. And somewhat amused that were I to email Raaka P and ask this "for a Czech friend" I'd probably get an answer because it's not that big a country.

I'm just not very certain in what form I would get the answer.
YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO TRY.

BY THE WAY I APPRECIATE YOU USING ONE OF THE PROPER SPELLINGS OF THE WORD VENGEANCE.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad