GDT: SAUNAMEN @ rags' dusty shoeshine stand

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
Bad first. We were run over by a motivated, hyped up team. We played a hesitant but decent second, and controlled the 3rd, apart from a bad Freddie goal.

If we can carry through what we did in the 2nd and 3rd into the rest of the series, I like our chances.

Canes f***ing suck with the goalie pulled
You did notice we scored with the goalie pulled, right? In this same game?

Big Daddy Cane

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2010
Western PA
Nice pushback in the 3rd. They could have folded after the 4th GA, but didn’t.

This is a Game 1 on the road, not at home. Different scenario than they’re used to. It’s the Rangers that had to win to defend home ice this time. Game 2 is an opportunity to take it away.

Brad Meador

May 5, 2019
Well...that sucks...Burns saved an ENG at the end and that penalty by Svech at the end was a killer.

Unfortunately, Andersen's soft goal was the difference but we have proven that we can beat Shesterkin.

Gotta have a better start next game.

I can live with this loss because it's only 1 game.. At the start looks like it was going to be a rout but we kept it close and got to our game.

I'm all for starting Kooch next game.

At least for a night we made Ranger fans nervous to know that Carolina will not be an easy out.

Just get them next game.

Reactions: skipnjump

wgknestrick

Aug 14, 2012
I like that they fought back. Would've been soooo nice to see more than 10s of the game at a time before stuttering stream.

Freddy was pretty poor and it was still close.

Reactions: cptjeff

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
Bad first. We were run over by a motivated, hyped up team. We played a hesitant but decent second, and controlled the 3rd, apart from a bad Freddie goal.

If we can carry through what we did in the 2nd and 3rd into the rest of the series, I like our chances.

You did notice we scored with the goalie pulled, right? In this same game?
Actually no I just got home for the last min (well and 5 min penalty debate) :baghead:

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
The team played terrible coupled with a fortunate bounce for the Rangers in 1st lost this game. Freddie was good enough to win today

Kat Predator

Nov 28, 2019
I felt like the ice was tilted heavily our way in the 3rd. Freddie has to make that save though. Those few seconds: one awful pass, bouncing puck, and a goalie napping bit us.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad