GDT: SAUNAMEN @ rags' dusty shoeshine stand

Borsig

PoKechetkov
Nov 3, 2007
Low country coast
Doesn't help in game, but it does help shape perceptions and puts the refs on alert that that kind of BS will be noticed and broadcast to the world, which they generally really f***ing hate.
real world results say different.

We really need pesh back and they are just ALL over our D. they are eating us alive

Reactions: Tryamw

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
I think its a good thing Rangers did this in the pp now, canes just need to stay of the penalty box, Rod is probably giving them hell right now.
yes, but, our PP ineffectiveness and their effectiveness on the PP so far will just give them further incentive to goon it up massively knowing that we won't be able to make them pay on the scoreboard.

MyLuckyPuck

Jan 5, 2021
Reminds me of that BOS series several years back. ECF I believe. Just swept the ISLE, come in cold and couldn't kill a penalty for anything. Our PK was also ranked high that year too. That one ended quick.
They executed their plan to perfection. Bully us around and force us to take retaliation and capitalize.
As an aside, I like the D'Angelo move on that hit. Someone gotta show some grit.

Last edited:

Brad Meador

May 5, 2019
Anyone remember Game 3 vs the Isles and Game 3 vs the Devils in last years playoffs when we literally got our doors blown off?

We recovered from those games and I have faith the Hurricanes will recover from this game (if they lose). Have 40 minutes left. Anything can happen in the next 2 periods.

Reactions: skipnjump

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Reminds me of that BOS series several years back. ECF I believe. Just swept the ISLE, come in cold and couldn't kill a penalty for anything. Out PK was also ranked high that year too. That one ended quick.
They executed their plan to perfection. Bully us around and force us to take retaliation and capitalize.
As an aside, I like the D'Angelo move on that hit. Someone gotta show some grit.

We objectively suck against teams that prefer a bullying approach. That’s why NYR and Florida are such thorns. We get goaded and emotional very easily.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad