SILTÄ KAULA LEIKATKAA
TAI NISKASTA LÄPI VASARA
RUKOILETKO ARMOA MINULTA?
JOTA SAATANA PALVOO
SAMA SE ON KUKA HENKESI LUNASTAA
SE KAIKEN SISÄLLEEN HAUTAA

JA MINÄ TAPAN
MINÄ SINUT TAPAN

LEAST IMPORTANT GAME OF THE SEASON. FOR THE SANCTITY OF THE GAME, PLAY CLEAN, PLAY WELL AND DIE YOU CU^TS.

THIS GAME DOESN'T FU^KING MATTER. BLUES WILL DIE EITHER WAY. TEAM SWEPT BY 23/24 SAN JOSE SHARKS DOESN'T DESERVE A POST-SEASON. AND YEAH WE MIGHT GET 1 PONT BEHIND RONGOS IN THE STANDINGS. SO WHAT. IF WE ARE TO MAKE ANY SPLASH WE LIKELY HAVE TO GO THROUGH THEM ANYWAY. AND WE WILL LOSE ONE GAME IN THE LAST THREE ANYWAY.

SCREW THE WORLD. SCREW RUSSIA. SCREW ST. LOUIS BLUES

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
YES I HATE BLUES. THIS MIGHT SEEM NEW TO YOU, BUT THEY HAVE GIVEN ME A SHORT TERM REASON (figure it out) AND IN THE LONG RUN I HAVE NO LOVE FOR THEM
- ALMOST SAME LATITUDE AS RALEIGH, YET THEY NEVER GET THE OLD HEAD TREATMENT FOR SOUTHERN TEAMS
- MISOURRI IS A STATE WITH IDENTITY CRISIS
- COACHED BY MIKE KEENAN
- THE HELL WERE GRETZKY'S AND BRODEUR'S STINTS
- GO TO HELL WITH EITHER OF HULLS
- FU^K JOE THORNTON, BUT IN 2019 I WOULD EASILY PICK SHARKS OVER THEM. AND YOU KNOW WHAT? EVEN THE .... BRUINS

hockeynjune

CAT4 and RI TAKE SHELTER NOW
Sponsor
Jan 15, 2021
Let’s keep this going.

Attachments

• IMG_0222.jpeg
    IMG_0222.jpeg
    58.7 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: WreckingCrew

3CanesInTheBox

Bunch of (Actual) Jerks
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
SPIRITS SPOKE OF A LOSS IN ONE OF THE LAST THREE GAMES OF THE REGULAR SEASON
Let me consult with them and see if we can work something out.

Either way, we should be in a favorable position in the playoffs, so not really worried at all. At least the idea of catching the Rangers adds some element of relevancy/excitement to this last stretch.

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
@
Let me consult with them and see if we can work something out.

Either way, we should be in a favorable position in the playoffs, so not really worried at all. At least the idea of catching the Rangers adds some element of relevancy/excitement to this last stretch.
THEY DO NOT BARGAIN. 6 WINS AND 2 LOSSES IN LAST 9. ONE OF THESE LOSSES IN THE LAST 3 MATCHES. ONE MATCH… UNCERTAIN.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad