Saturday's MVP ward, corvo, or chantel??

OntarioFisherman*

What a great start to the season. Who exactly should get the MVP award for worst performance last night to Florida's record turnout of 2,000 fans. Say who and why, I have listed some choices below...

1) Ward for sitting at a coin flip save percentage, giving up 4 goals in around 8 shots.

2) Corvo for looking like a psycho and being a huge asset to our already stellar defense.
159534579-Joe-Corvo.jpg

3) Chantel for clearly being hired for her interviewing skills/hockey knowledge and not her looks.

MGD+swimsuit.jpg

BONUS CHOICE
4) Tripp for saying, after the canes were down 5-1, "call me crazy but if the canes can get another goal I think they have a shot at this game".

Reactions: MikeGsVengeance

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
OntarioFisherman is my new favorite account, regardless of who it actually is.

If we were to do another "top posters" poll, he would get my vote until he wins.

If he was to go fishing in Ontario, I would go with him.

If he was my girlfriend, I'd call him "Babe."

If he was Joe Corvo, I would spare his life.

If he was to go visit Anton, I'd pack him a bagged lunch.

If he was to be responsible for the "Slap Puck Goal" commercial, I would suddenly decide I don't hate it.

If he was Tuomo Ruutu, I'd hang out with him in a Finnish hot tub.

If he was Dan Ellis I'd start him over Cam Ward.

If he was Cody I'd start visiting the Canes Facebook page again.

If he was Eric Staal I would do whatever it took to take out Jeff Skinner.

If he was Tripp Tracy, watershed.

OntarioFisherman, whoever you are, I love you. Never post with your old account again.

I didn't have a problem with this post until this point. After that, it went way downhill.

Reactions: DaveG

OntarioFisherman*

OntarioFisherman is my new favorite account, regardless of who it actually is.

If we were to do another "top posters" poll, he would get my vote until he wins.

If he was to go fishing in Ontario, I would go with him.

If he was my girlfriend, I'd call him "Babe."

If he was Joe Corvo, I would spare his life.

If he was to go visit Anton, I'd pack him a bagged lunch.

If he was to be responsible for the "Slap Puck Goal" commercial, I would suddenly decide I don't hate it.

If he was Tuomo Ruutu, I'd hang out with him in a Finnish hot tub.

If he was Dan Ellis I'd start him over Cam Ward.

If he was Cody I'd start visiting the Canes Facebook page again.

If he was Eric Staal I would do whatever it took to take out Jeff Skinner.

If he was Tripp Tracy, watershed.

OntarioFisherman, whoever you are, I love you. Never post with your old account again.

Thank you my friend... thank you! :D:D :handclap:

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
I'm trying to decide which piece of BCC work is better, this thread, or that Tripp and John conversation in the pre-game thread where he perfectly predicts Tripp blaming Pitkanen for a Sangs own goal.

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
I'm trying to decide which piece of BCC work is better, this thread, or that Tripp and John conversation in the pre-game thread where he perfectly predicts Tripp blaming Pitkanen for a Sangs own goal.

Definitely that. The scary part was I could hear it in my head and be convinced that Tripp would say something like that.

Reactions: DaveG

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad