Status
Not open for further replies.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
TIRE FIRE

1702668967582.png

The Tire Fire of a GM makes an appearance with a Tire Fire of a team.

Don't F it up Leafs. 2 points in regulation! Get it done!!!

1702669098067.png

WIN IT IN REGULATION LEAFS

Mr_Fun

Find me sombaty to love.
Oct 7, 2006
BC
Hopefully by Saturday, the majority of players have recovered from the flu. Everyone at work has had the flu and it seems to last about a week on average. Assuming its the same strain of flu -- it would take an absolute Herculean effort to play hockey or do anything physical for at least 5 days. I think some people are cartoonishly hard on these guys, expecting them to play well whilst sick.

/rant

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
There are only four likely outcomes:
1 - win 5-1
2 - lose 7-2
3 - win 1-0 in a shootout
4 - anything else.
1. Team was playing a bad team it’s expected they’d win.
2. How tf did they lose to the penguins, dubas is greater, not a playoff team
3. Another non-regulation win/loss. Team just can’t win in 60 minutes, just not a team you can expect anything from
4. Insert player f***ed us, should’ve done something better to either win us the game or tie the game

That’s how you come up with 4 party pooper answers

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
Leafs are winning this one... I don't know how ... but they are.

Time to go on a roll and claim the division.

In no way should I be very confident of this but because they play so Leafy lately I may as well join the insanity.

Looking forward to it either way. This time if they're down 4 or 5 maybe I'll still watch the whole thing lol (I did tune in for some of the come back)

Go Leafs Go and a Merry Friggin Christmas to you all!

Edit:

They've actually got a point in 9 of last 10 so really impressive all things considered ... guess I'm saying... get a regulation win.

Last edited:

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
Double whammy for me tomorrow.
Have to miss both the Leafs and Steelers tomorrow because of a Holiday party.
Bah!!
Fortunately I get to duck out of this weekend’s xmas party, wife will do the representing solo this time. Just me and the dog and a bottle of Alberta Premium to do whatever we want, hope the Leafs don’t spoil a perfect Saturday……….

Reactions: HolyCrap and Jojalu

Shooter2x

Nov 3, 2021
I love Knies, but man, his play is still too raw or wild to get stable structured hockey from the top line.

Matthews and Nylander look so much better together being away from Knies learning curve. Finally making nice plays and the puck is getting to Matthews stick through possession. Matthews is finally getting good looks.

Knies will put up points in the bottom 6. That adrenaline style skill + high effort hockey works well there and is amazing for where he is in his career right now.

We need more boring stats from the top line like those "top 5 in league in chances off cycle" stuff if we want to go all the way and see "20 points in last 10 games" from Matthews.

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
More than likely another OT game, currently we are the 2nd toughest team in the entire league to beat in regulation time.

Reactions: Sypher04

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Before last summer, there were only 2 teams that were on my 'must win' against teams for our Leafs.

Besides the Habs and Sens, now there are 3, as I have added the Pens to that short list. f*** You Dubas for pulling that crap on our Leafs. Yeah right, I won't go to another team if I'm not on the Leafs management team. f***ING LIAR !!!

Please Leafs, sick or not, please, please, please, BEAT the Pens in REGULATION !!!

Thank You in advance Leafs.

Go Leafs Go !!!

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Before last summer, there were only 2 teams that were on my 'must win' against teams for our Leafs.

Besides the Habs and Sens, now there are 3, as I have added the Pens to that short list. f*** You Dubas for pulling that crap on our Leafs. Yeah right, I won't go to another team if I'm not on the Leafs management team. f***ING LIAR !!!

Please Leafs, sick or not, please, please, please, BEAT the Pens in REGULATION !!!

Thank You in advance Leafs.

Go Leafs Go !!!

:yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad