GDT: San Jose Sharks Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 7PM | This boats plenty big enough

Were you expecting a Jaws theme?

• Total voters

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
source.gif

K8x2rkc.gif

source.gif

source.gif

QzBgPXi.gif

source.gif

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
I wonder if they are going to try to sell clover jerseys to the 3,800 attendees....

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
I wonder if they are going to try to sell clover jerseys to the 3,800 attendees....

They never miss a chance to make money. The warmup jerseys will be auctioned.

In other news no Tuch or Stephenson tonight. Jurco-Roy-Kolesar 3rd line. The bottom 6 should be just joyful to watch. :laugh:

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019

In other news no Tuch or Stephenson tonight. Jurco-Roy-Kolesar 3rd line. The bottom 6 should be just joyful to watch. :laugh:

Kolesar hat trick incoming!!!

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
Looks like some serious injury issues probably from the compressed schedule. No problem - it's how you finish not how you start. The chances of us missing the playoffs is likely <1%, so I think we need to start resting some players, even if it costs us a game or two so that we're on a roll come May, or whenever the real season starts.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017

He's gotta be resting Tuch. PLEASE. Why do we lose someone every time we play the Sharts.....

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
He's gotta be resting Tuch. PLEASE. Why do we lose someone every time we play the Sharts.....

Read HF Boards on the Sharks - all they care about is whining about the refs and imploring their players to hurt a Knight, preferably Stone or Reaves.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Read HF Boards on the Sharks - all they care about is whining about the refs and imploring their players to hurt a Knight, preferably Stone or Reaves.

This simply isn’t true. Please don’t lump everyone into such a group.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Looks like some serious injury issues probably from the compressed schedule. No problem - it's how you finish not how you start. The chances of us missing the playoffs is likely <1%, so I think we need to start resting some players, even if it costs us a game or two so that we're on a roll come May, or whenever the real season starts.

I agree 100% but seems the salary cap juggling makes it hard to cleanly follow such a strategy. I mean you have to protect Keegan "30 teams want him" Kolesar. Three injured starters is about average for contending teams right now. In a way VGK has been a little luckier than average on that front. Let's see what PDB can put together against these mediocre opponents.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Granada vs Osasuna
    Granada vs Osasuna
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $10.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $40.00