Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Magnus Chrona

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Probably just me but I feel like Bystedt is still more of a big ice player. Just needs a little more ice to make his plays

landshark

They'll paint the donkey teal if you pay.
Sponsor
Mar 15, 2003
outer richmond dist
Can't not vote for Shaq!

Shak_Shaq.gif

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
I really want to go Thrun but I just love Muk's cool calm collected demeanor when he runs the PP and I wish the Sharks would give Thrun that opportunity (he was captain at his college team so let him try to QB a PP, we need to unlock the skills that these kids have!)

Reactions: landshark

seroes

May 3, 2016
California
Mukh. But it's the first time I have at least had to think about it. I don't think he can be more than a middle pairing guy, but that's still better than the rest of what we have.

Reactions: landshark

Friday

Apr 25, 2014
LA
Should make people happier about the Timo trade if our 3rd and 4th best prospects are because of him

timorous me

Gristled Veteran
Apr 14, 2010
I still think filip is being under rated. I don't think there is much of a gap between 3/4/5 right this moment. This season is going to tell us a lot.
I was really surprised to see Musty get voted ahead of both Muk and Bystedt, and I say that as someone excited about his potential. I guess it's just recency bias or something, but I agree about Bystedt being underrated a bit here.

The exciting thing is that it seems like both his stock and Mukhamadullin's are on the rise this year, so while one was a late-1st and the other was a sort of unheralded centerpiece of a big deadline deal, they're right now looking better than those face-value classifications.

It's just crazy to think that the way the NHL works, the development that seems to be enhancing the progress of these two players isn't actually a byproduct of the Sharks (or Devils in the case of Muk), but instead assisted by a random Swedish club and a random Russian one.

Hodge

Apr 27, 2021
The more I think about it, the more I feel it’s practically an inevitability that New Jersey will make the ECF next year, barring a major choke job. Who in the East is better than NJ this year?
I’d feel a lot more confident if they land Hellebuyck or another upgrade in net but agreed, it’s gonna come down to them and Carolina in the east.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad