Prospect Info: Sam Reinhart (2014, 2nd) – '14-15: Kootenay #23 (WHL) – Part 1: Returned to juniors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Husko

Jun 30, 2006
Greenwich, CT
Uhhhh 2nd line centers don't go 2nd overall.

Reinhart can be an elite top line center.

I don't mean to sell him short. I'm more saying he has absolutely everything you could ever want in your #2 center spot, especially with an offensive dynamo ahead of him.

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
Reinhart better show something. I don't care if it's meaningless ahl games Bennett came in and played well in the playoffs after being injured all season. I don't want to see Reinhart anywhere next year except in Buffalo playing in the top 6/9.

Reinhart in the AHL even just for the first month or two will be a disappointment. I don't care what anyone says no one expected Reinharts whl production to fall so much. Yeah he probably rounded out his game and concentrated building muscle but I thought he would have torn up the WHL, not produce less. And no one say well kootenay was in last before he came back. It's a invalid argument because what is it, every team in the whl except 4 make the playoffs ?

Doohickie

Ft Worth (from Bflo)
Feb 16, 2013
Reinhart better show something. I don't care if it's meaningless ahl games Bennett came in and played well in the playoffs after being injured all season. I don't want to see Reinhart anywhere next year except in Buffalo playing in the top 6/9.

Reinhart in the AHL even just for the first month or two will be a disappointment. I don't care what anyone says no one expected Reinharts whl production to fall so much. Yeah he probably rounded out his game and concentrated building muscle but I thought he would have torn up the WHL, not produce less. And no one say well kootenay was in last before he came back. It's a invalid argument because what is it, every team in the whl except 4 make the playoffs ?

Whatev. Sampson Reinhart will be fine.

flashsabre

Apr 5, 2003
Visit site

Why must there always be one or two people trying to piss in everybody's cornflakes. Lighten up and enjoy something for once. Reinhart will be great, let the kid develop. This team will be great for a decade, just let the positive vibes engulf you! ;)

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
"No one say a totally fair argument because I said so damnit"

It boils down to the pointzzzzzz

He gets less than 70 points in any of his NHL seasons he's obviously a huge disappointment.

Regardless of linemates, role, injuries, chemistry, and coaching. He must always always always get over 70 points. I will be sooooooo mad when he doesn't!

:sarcasm:

Endless Ike

Jul 21, 2004
Seattle, WA

Warm up that dialing finger for some HOT SPORTS TAKES next year when eichel is playing like a rookie and reinhart is struggling in the AHL.

MayDay

Oct 21, 2005
Pleasantville, NY

Bust.

:sarcasm:

Sabre Dance

Make Hockey Fun Again
Jul 27, 2006
Paul Hamilton said today there are worries in the Sabres locker room about Reinhart's skating. Didn't really elaborate.

Jame

Sep 4, 2002
Florida

"No one say a totally fair argument because I said so damnit"

I was thinking the same... but consider the source, the franchise was doomed just a few weeks ago.

Husko

Jun 30, 2006
Greenwich, CT
Just listened, totally weird comment by Hamilton. He says the concern is with the "players that skate with him." Does that mean Larsson and Varone? I imagine it's just him talking out of his ass, as per usual

Deevo

Jul 25, 2006
Halifax, Nova Scotia
I imagine there's been comments from players saying something to the extent of "Reinhart needs to improve his skating" which is something that everybody who's ever watched Reinhart play has said.

Husko

Jun 30, 2006
Greenwich, CT
Hamilton always gets portrayed, or at least tries to portray himself as, "in the room" and having a good vibe as to what the players are saying, thinking.

Am I the only one that thinks he has no freaking clue and the players hate him? :laugh:

wheelklown

Dec 19, 2014
Batavia, NY
There is literally not one thing about his game that makes me concerned for his ability to excel in the NHL. He's 19.

I'm excited to go see him tonight, should be an entertaining game with all the other guys that were just sent back down as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad