Saginaw Spirit 2023-2024 Season Thread (Part 2)

ottawarenegader613

May 27, 2016
Bummer, Not the type of shorthanded goal that you want to give to close the period especially when it's to one of the best defensive penalty kill forwards, Easton Cowan.

Reactions: DetSpitsFan

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
They can see him kick back with his skate when he was moving away. That should be all that all needed.

Jay R

Mar 30, 2024
Ironic coming from the biggest homer on the boards. When’s your tee time tomorrow?
Same as yours lol

I’m not even a Spirit fan lol. I would’ve given Lawerence more than 5, Guo more than 5, Parekh 2-3. Parekh was guilty, but it was more of a hockey play, and wasn’t an additional player in the mix. Clear intent to injure.

Soft suspension if that’s what he said. To an official maybe? But no way that’s 5, insane if so. A gay slur, that was ‘acceptable’ 15 ago, would be my guess. There’s some words you shouldn’t say… but there are times in this league that guys are playing like… wussies… doesn’t feel suspension worthy to call em out on it
I'll agree with you on all that those types of plays are not part of hockey the only thing I would disagree with is Parekh would get the same as Lawrence as they are one and the same penalty in my opinion

crowncarrier

My father hung me on a hook once....once.
Apr 10, 2015
Game 3 Saginaw showed how good they are. I was not afraid until then. Even after game three I was sure the Knights would take it 4 games to 1 but Saginaw held on a played tough. You guys have a very good team and all the BS aside it was a good series. 👍

Knights Watcher

Jan 7, 2018
Great series. Not a fan of the jawing at the end by both teams. At the end of the day the better team won. On to the MC for SAG. Not sure LK makes it facing one of two great Eastern Conference teams but here's hoping. Enjoy the pause and hope to see you in a few weeks.

Reactions: DetSpitsFan

GoKnightsGo44

Aug 31, 2006
Great series! Very good effort from a skilled team in Saginaw.

I looking forward to 4 great teams in the memorial cup!!!

See you in three weeks!

nelli27

May 21, 2011
London, Ontario
Saginaw fans...what a deep team you have; an explosive offence, and more than capable D. I think that there's not much difference between London, Saginaw, and the Soo, yet only one team can prevail. You will do well at the Memorial Cup, and I wouldn't be surprised (just pissed, lol!), if you won it all. It was nice chatting a little with Swoopster....a Boston legend!

• Love
Reactions: TheCoach

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad