Saginaw Spirit 2022-23 Off-Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachkings1922

Aug 13, 2022
Grimsby
Mintyukov Mancini to Bloom and Lennox how do we develop around Misa. DD will have to see how the season works itself out. lMO build around Misa and get picks and prospects for our studs and build for the future.

Kingpin794

Smart A** In A Jersey
Apr 25, 2012
209 at the Van
Mintyukov Mancini to Bloom and Lennox how do we develop around Misa. DD will have to see how the season works itself out. lMO build around Misa and get picks and prospects for our studs and build for the future.

You’re going to have a solid six in Misa, Loukas, McNamara, Gervais, Mangone, and Misiak (assuming he signs next season) for two years. Sapovaliv as well for one of those. They’ll have fire power. D will be fine but maybe that’s where they “buy” when the time comes. And Oke should be the goalie to run with. All in all, it should be just very little time before we’re back to contending again.

Reactions: Peachkings1922

Kingpin794

Smart A** In A Jersey
Apr 25, 2012
209 at the Van
Quick look at the pre season roster and the only "new" name on there is David Brown. Former 7th rounder who was PPG in the GOJHL last season. Maybe giving him a few looks to see if he could be a feel timer?

Edit: will also need bodies when guys are away at camps.

G0Otters

Feb 21, 2022
Your guys warming up for preseason game against Hamilton in Erie.

Attachments

• DBD6C2F1-2945-41EC-BFA5-D8B04A933883.jpeg
    DBD6C2F1-2945-41EC-BFA5-D8B04A933883.jpeg
    350.1 KB · Views: 5

G0Otters

Feb 21, 2022
Is it just me or are Erie fans brutal?
Could you be more specific in what makes you think Erie fans are so “brutal”? I was at the preseason game and didn’t witness anything too bad other than the usual “London sucks” singing to Sweet Caroline.

Reactions: OttersFan

Devin

Jul 25, 2018
What are fans calling for on a return for bloom and mintyukov? You know they be getting dealt

Kingpin794

Smart A** In A Jersey
Apr 25, 2012
209 at the Van
What are fans calling for on a return for bloom and mintyukov? You know they be getting dealt

If you’re asking for Barrie, Mintyuokv would certainly be Beaudoin plus picks. Bloom would probably be something like Grisolia and picks.

Honestly I don’t think we move Mintyukov. They still want to make the playoffs and maybe give a higher seed a scare.

Reactions: spiritfan8

Devin

Jul 25, 2018
Interesting. I can def see a deal going down between the 2 teams as I’m sure you’ll want more pieces to build around your exceptional player there

Saggy

Apr 24, 2019
I like Pacey too but he is an overager and probably not top 4 D so most likely gone. Still need toughness….big solid OA could be found. Glavin was always expected to go down since Parekh and Savard need minutes to be ready for a run in two years

Reactions: Peachkings1922

HockeyPops

Aug 20, 2018
Anyone make the trip to Midland? Wondering how badly the Hounds were outplayed.

Devin

Jul 25, 2018
whats the asking price on bloom and mintyukov come deadline?

IK someone mentioned for pavel it would be team's first round pick player + multiple picks.

depedning on the magnitude of that player (lets say within top 10), i'm not sure if id give up much more on top. lets not forget pavel is an import and that lowers his value, even tho hes a stud.

Kingpin794

Smart A** In A Jersey
Apr 25, 2012
209 at the Van
whats the asking price on bloom and mintyukov come deadline?

IK someone mentioned for pavel it would be team's first round pick player + multiple picks.

depedning on the magnitude of that player (lets say within top 10), i'm not sure if id give up much more on top. lets not forget pavel is an import and that lowers his value, even tho hes a stud.
He’s top 5 D in the league. Being an import doesn’t change that. Either ante up or don’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad