Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Creighton Snyder

• Erik Gustafsson

• Total voters

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
There was a time people thought Crosby would never play again due to concussions Mika had concerning head/neck injuries too. I hope some time away helps Chytil. Young players can get through injury issues like this. Hell a difference maker when he comes back
This is why I don’t think it’s reasonable to say Chytil’s career is in jeopardy. Season? Sure. But I couldn’t see any player just hanging them up so quickly. But of course I don’t know how much damage has been done up ‘til now.

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
Tampa probably feels the same. Honestly the goal that was waved off should have counted.
Thought that Mika had good position. The Tampa guy wanted to go around him but chose to go through the crease and in doing so hooked Igor's leg. The only question is whether Igor had enough time to recover. But I thought it was a reasonable call.

Reactions: Captain Lindy

MrPodz

Aug 16, 2019
Why does everyone (not just Ranger fans) assume that a) Nashville will be selling pieces, especially a 26 year old coming off near PPG season, b) they'd take a really late 1st and a throw away defenseman for anyone?

There are multiple threads on the mains about Forsberg for a 2025 1st, a cap dump, and a 3rd, and Saros for Toronto or Edmontons garbage.

Do people not realize that Nashville is currently in playoff position? Lol
Fine, throw in a second 1st lol if necessary.

Dfence033

Nov 24, 2009
Texas
Fine, throw in a second 1st lol if necessary.

I don't think Nashville would sell Novak for a "reasonable" price. I said the same about Jeannot, but then Tampa showed up and offered and entire draft for him. Not suggesting it'd take the same for Novak, but Novak is actually, you know, good.

gravey9

Dec 29, 2008
This is why I don’t think it’s reasonable to say Chytil’s career is in jeopardy. Season? Sure. But I couldn’t see any player just hanging them up so quickly. But of course I don’t know how much damage has been done up ‘til now.
Yeah, there's no need to speculate on his career. That said, it is very concerning that such an innocuous play is sidelining him for the majority of the season if not longer. I just hope Fil doesn't have any long term damage in his life.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad