~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
1. LW’ers (except Jarkrok) need to wake up
2.a Domi needs to wake up.
2.b Kampf is a 4th liner
3. Reeves better be a menace tonight.
B4. Gregor saved his best for the PTO
5. Please stop putting Kampf on to start OT, he’s not winning draws like last year.

alliuk12

Feb 1, 2011
Naw man we win soon here and it’ll be just enough to satisfy the floof fans and management that Keefe should stick around
Keefe should never stick around he should never have been given another contract as our coach he can’t coach his best players are roughed up and he can’t even have a comeback for it

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
I think the only way that would happen is if their team took a trip to the Temple of Doom

smiling-mola-ram.gif

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Buffalo can’t seem to take a step forward
Hard to believe their GM not doing anything to the roster for years didnt have an immediate payoff. They’re running two AHL forwards, a below replacement Dman and a 21 year old who never touched the AHL in goal. All with a ton of cap space and assets to have addressed holes. Not to mention top prospects showing out in the AHL so they can call up soon to be journeymen. They’re too cheap and too lazy to ever become what they could be.

The owners yes man got the big chair. And he feel asleep in it three years ago.

mjd1001

May 24, 2022
The Leafs and the Sabres are the 2 teams I watch almost all of their games for both teams. From what I can tell of Buffalo from what I have watched and heard:

-Something wrong with Tuch. They say he is healthy, but he's missed a lot of practice time and traing camp time.
-Dahlin is playing like a top 20 D-man. The problem for Buffalo is at the end of last year he was playing like a top 5 one.
-Owen Power has some great games, and then other games he makes rookie mistakes. I think he was a minus-5 last night.
-Samuelsson on their D honestly is great in his own end, but hes made of glass and can't make it through a month without injury, he might not play tonight.
-Okposo is shot. He lost a step from last year and he's always that half step behind EVERYTHING.
-Dylan Cozens can be tricked into getting out of position or being overly aggressive.

Leafs have to just not take too many chances tonight. Don't let Tage Thompson get a hat trick and don't let Skinner get under your skin and they should be fine. Other than the Leafs, Buffalo may be the best definition of a team still trying to "figure things out" this year.

Reactions: supermann_98

Larcos_Unal

Excuses are for losers
Jul 6, 2007
Toronto
Sabres are always a tough out cause they have little brother syndrome, tonight should be a lively one.
Rye and cokes are primed, let's get after it.

Reactions: BrannigansLaw

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
10 mins past 7 and no puck drop yet. why in the blue hell do the cable tv guys think people tune in for Ron and cabal's BS and not the game..

Absolute effing JOKE

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Yeah, Buffalo looks terrible most nights. I wouldn't be surprised to see them making a coaching change soon, even though the real problem is that their GM risked going into the season with sketchy goaltending and it is backfiring on him.
They need to play the goalies and see if they’re capable, reliable nhl goalies. No need of using resources at this stage.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad