Pre-Game Talk: Sabres vs Jets Jan 10 2:00CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Claude Noel on the illegal curve show today. I won't deny that it got a little dusty in my room listening to him after such a long time. Still a great guy, his post game interviews were often the most entertaining part of certain Jets games during the first season back

Mathmew Purrrr Oh

#meowmeowmeowmeow
Apr 18, 2013
meow
Claude Noel on the illegal curve show today. I won't deny that it got a little dusty in my room listening to him after such a long time. Still a great guy, his post game interviews were often the most entertaining part of certain Jets games during the first season back

yup, hated his coaching but loved everything else

heretik27

Apr 18, 2013
Winnipeg
The only people we want fighting Kane are: Thor, Stu, Peluso (of course if he dresses). Aside from that you risk someone hurting their hand. Can't risk a Ladd injury before the T.D.

Oh man, what would we do with him if he got injured for any lengthy period of time? That would muck everything up.

Zhamnov5GoalGame

Former Director of GDT Operations
Jan 14, 2012
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Oh man, what would we do with him if he got injured for any lengthy period of time? That would muck everything up.

Assuming this is sarcasm. If Ladd were to suffer a long term injury he would become untradeable at the deadline. Meaning we would have to either sign him or risk him walking for nothing in the summer. That doesn't sound like a good thing for the Jets

heretik27

Apr 18, 2013
Winnipeg
Assuming this is sarcasm. If Ladd were to suffer a long term injury he would become untradeable at the deadline. Meaning we would have to either sign him or risk him walking for nothing in the summer. That doesn't sound like a good thing for the Jets

Wasn't sarcasm it was tear filled eyes of dread knowing he'd be worth nothing as trade bait.

White Out 403*

At least the waitress would get paid then.

wfIHHom.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad