Sabres Tickets Thread

Scherbs

Feb 16, 2016
Ontario
I have 4 tickets to the Sabres/Leafs on Nov 13th, 7PM at Key Bank.

Prematurely bought them after the announcement of the border opening on Nov 8th. I'm in Ontario. After a bit of looking into it, sounds like it would be a costly headache trying to come over for the night (prob needing to take a covid test on the way back in?) despite being double vaxxed.

That being said I'm looking to sell all 4 tickets.

Section 318, Row 9, Seats 17-20. Looking for $340CAD ($85CAD/~$70USD each)

Just looking to get my money back.

Payment through Paypal or e-transfer and I would transfer the tickets via Ticketmaster/e-mail.

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls

Prematurely bought them after the announcement of the border opening on Nov 8th. I'm in Ontario. After a bit of looking into it, sounds like it would be a costly headache trying to come over for the night (prob needing to take a covid test on the way back in?) despite being double vaxxed.

Just looking to get my money back.

Payment through Paypal or e-transfer and I would transfer the tickets via Ticketmaster/e-mail.
You'll probably have to re-post this unless there's a quick sale. Posts made after 10PM last night will be lost when we relaunch the site.

Reactions: Scherbs

Scherbs

Feb 16, 2016
Ontario

Sold.

Last edited:

cohenzee

Apr 23, 2007
Good ole LI
Hi, I am coming up to Buffalo to see the Isles play the Sabres on April 23rd. This will e my first time at the arena. I would like some info about the 200 level seats. The site says they are club seats but no other information is giving. Can you let me know what this means? Thanks.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
If anyone is interested in seeing the Sabres in Toronto on April 12 I’m selling my pair, $200.

PM me if interested

HogtownSabresfan

Jan 13, 2010
BELOW COST. BELOW BOX OFFICE. BELOW STUBHUB
I have FOUR tickets together to see the Canadiens in BUFFALO on March 27. They are in row 2 section 305 at the blue line. Beautiful view of rink.
I'm asking $50 US each or $200 US ($280CDN) for all four. The box office price for this is US$300 for US$75 -- basically 1/3 off.
I'm in Toronto but in Buffalo often and can meet anybody who wants to see me in person but payment by PayPal is fine. I will take regular PayPal (which costs me money) and not friends and family.
NEVER USE FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO BUY. Usually a scam because buyer has no protection.
Why so cheap? I'm a season ticket holder. Sabres allow us to flip .some of our games for others so I grabbed extras to Canadiens because they are easier to sell than a Nashville or Columbus on a weekday.
I can provide my name and cell and be Googled all over the Internet and you'll see my name pop up. (SEND me a PM)
Anybody looking for more assurance, I'll try my best.
Thanks. Good luck to Habs this year. Go Sabres!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-09-23 at 9.22.59 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-09-23 at 9.22.59 AM.png
    336 KB · Views: 3

RefsIdeas

Sponsor
Jul 2, 2011
I have two tickets for Thursdays game for sale. Section 117, center ice behind the penalty box. Row 11. I paid $160/per after fees, will sell to somebody on here for $200 for both.

Combination of throwing my back out over the weekend and having a strong feeling we’re going to be embarrassed by Eichel this time around.

JThorne

Stop accepting failure
Jul 21, 2006
Downtown Buffalo
Looking for a pair of tickets for Thurs 1/12 vs Winnepeg. Taking someone to their first ever in person game, so I am looking to spend for decent seats.

cedouimet

Aug 3, 2005
Hello everyone!

Looking for 3 tickets for a game in march/april.
Would prefer vs Washington but would look at any deal!

Thank you from MTL!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad