Sabres Survivor Playoffs — 1st Round — Game 3 vs MTL (3/10/16)

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
I misread who had first pick in my match, brian_griffin actually had first pick, but I'm confirming my pick of Eichel since it's now after noon-thirty (and just before faceoff)

Well, I was away for a few days with life stuff and missed this, so in true playoff handshake line fashion, I hope Ralonzo "wins it all"... I will now shave my beard.

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
Well, I was away for a few days with life stuff and missed this, so in true playoff handshake line fashion, I hope Ralonzo "wins it all"... I will now shave my beard.

Incorrect selections do not result in your elimination and neither does failing to make a selection.
Instead, the contestant with the most correct selections in their H2H series advances to the next round.
Tiebreakers are as follows: total goals, total points, total shots, total +/-.

LaxSabre - So you are still alive so make a pick! Put away that razor! Don't get in line to shake his hand! Ralonzo hasn't won squat! He is only up 1-0!
You get a correct selection in each of the next two games and perhaps you win 2-1. Or you can tie him at 1-1 or 2-2 and have it go to the tiebreakers.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad