Recalled/Assigned: Sabres recall Krebs, Peterka, R2

Jacob582

Oct 16, 2012
I was fully expecting Malone, MacInnis and R2/Biro. Hoping Krebs and Peterka take this experience and build on it in Rochester and have a long playoff run then never see Rochester again
I was thinking Krebs and Malone (maybe R2), with MacInnis as the 13th forward. I was on the fence about Peterka.

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
I was fully expecting Malone, MacInnis and R2/Biro. Hoping Krebs and Peterka take this experience and build on it in Rochester and have a long playoff run then never see Rochester again
According to Lance Lysowski, Sean Malone's status is unclear after he was absent from Rochester’s final practice before the break. He probably has the flu like a few other Amerks.
If the glass is half full these callups will energize the Sabres and the fans. If it's half empty they'll bring the flu. :laugh:

itwasaforwardpass

I'll be the hyena
Mar 4, 2017
It's a shame Quinn contracted mono, or else I could easily see him being the 3rd callup instead of R2.

Jack Quinn at home sick watching Krebs and Peterka. :(

Screen_Shot_2017-11-10_at_10.36.15_AM.png

missingmika

Dec 9, 2006
With the roster a lot of us are projecting next year, a lot of these kids need games this year so we don’t have half a roster of rookies.

Hashbrown77

Apr 25, 2017
Any and all experience will give the kids more confidence for next year......bummed JQ isnt coming as well but whatcha gonna do? :)

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Not saying he wasn’t, but when I got mono I sure as hell wasn’t getting any action. Not by choice either :laugh:
I caught a case of strep throat from a chick I met at the club. Never made out at the club again. Ah, my younger days were wild.

Reactions: Sansbacon

tunaboy

Dec 22, 2016
i will be the first one to say it ..i really see a cup in the next 5 years ...remember i said it !

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
don't suck face with loose girls kids :DD
Young kid a star in Rochester who looks to be going places. Rochester isn't the greatest city, I bet girls throwing themselves trying to catch an up and coming NHLer and get the hell out of there.

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
Man, sucks that Quinn doesn't get to be a part of this. f***ing mono.

Mono sucks, I remember my first practice back- completely gassed, had to miss a game or two just getting into game shape.

Anyways, I’m excited. And no Skinner! I shouldn’t be happy, but he’s a bit of an albatross.

Zach716

Pucks in deep
Nov 24, 2018
Young kid a star in Rochester who looks to be going places. Rochester isn't the greatest city, I bet girls throwing themselves trying to catch an up and coming NHLer and get the hell out of there.
I’m personal friends with a chick from Rochester and met her at UB who took a ride on the Mitts train. The young lads certainly aren’t lacking on that front in that city :laugh:

...but that’s as much as I’ll say about that

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad