Recalled/Assigned: Sabres recall Krebs, Peterka, R2

buffalowing88

Aug 11, 2008
Charlotte, NC
That first line ... :naughty:

I think that third line is good for a goal. I'd bet they're good for two. Krebs can put his linemates in some incredible positions and if there is one player who knows how to do that, it's Okposo. I don't know if he can do much else but he knows where to be and when to be there.

This is the most excited I've been for a game since probably right before the pandemic.

TheStorm

Sep 15, 2015
Pittsburgh,PA
Like others have said, this might be the first time I've been intrigued by the lineup in quite a while. Might actually watch a game since I was at the Sabres and Pens game here in Pittsburgh.

Reactions: Team Cozens

Matt Ress

Don't sleep on me
Aug 5, 2014
Appalachia
Man it's tough to not root for JJ. Big smiles, he's going to work his ass off, and the kid has skills. His parents will be at the game as well. Good work kiddo.

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
Man it's tough to not root for JJ. Big smiles, he's going to work his ass off, and the kid has skills. His parents will be at the game as well. Good work kiddo.

That's a long way to travel to watch your son play a game, but I suppose you only get your 1st NHL game once. Hope he puts on a good show for them (and us).

Reactions: Matt Ress

Team Cozens

Oct 24, 2013
Burlington
That just makes me smile ear to ear. His energy and enthusiasm is just so eye poppingly obvious. The same with Tuch, you just see, a difference maker that we haven't had since the peek of the Pomminville/Vanek/Roy days.
Peterka was the one who made Stutzle tick at the WJC last year.

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
Peterka was the one who made Stutzle tick at the WJC last year.
I remember when I said that about Sam Reinhart who was the one who made Domi and Duclair tick and everyone following Team Canada and even my fellow friends jumped down my throat and told me I didn't know what I was talking about..... yeah.... I'm of the same belief as you.

I see hockey better than most people I think.

Reactions: Team Cozens

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
I remember when I said that about Sam Reinhart who was the one who made Domi and Duclair tick and everyone following Team Canada and even my fellow friends jumped down my throat and told me I didn't know what I was talking about..... yeah.... I'm of the same belief as you.

I see hockey better than most people I think.

That line was awesome. You thought they’d been together for years watching them.

Reactions: Sabre the Win

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad