Recalled/Assigned: Sabres recall/assign Danny O’Regan

CrazyPsycho

Elite Drafter
Sep 25, 2003
They sent him down even though Sobotka was clearly concussed last night.

Welcome back TAGE

slip

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 19, 2005
Hopefully the Pominville and Sobotka evaluations will be wrapping up soon and we can give some young guys in Rochester an opportunity to see what they can do, especially with the playoffs out of reach. But I definitely trust the process. What is there not to trust?

Reactions: brian_griffin

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY
They sent him down even though Sobotka was clearly concussed last night.

Welcome back TAGE

I’d love to know if its Phil or Botts philosophy to carry one or none depth forwards and always 8 Dmen. It makes no sense to have 1 or 2 dmen here sitting forever then being rusty as hell when they get in. It leads to the inevitable mistakes we see as they try to get their legs under them. One or none depth forwards leads to very little competition up front and no boost from guys coming in during a grind of games in a row. Many teams use those 2 depth forwards to give a boost on the 2nd game of a back to back.

truthbluth

Feb 2, 2011
Come on guys, they brought him up in case Casey couldn't go. With Casey healthy, that's one too many forwards in Buffalo.
I'd rather see O'Regan than Sobotka, but that is the most beaten of most dead horses on planet earth. This is a move that makes sense (if you accept the premise that Sobotka's veteran poise is more important than literally any scoring ability).

slip

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 19, 2005
Come on guys, they brought him up in case Casey couldn't go. With Casey healthy, that's one too many forwards in Buffalo.
I'd rather see O'Regan than Sobotka, but that is the most beaten of most dead horses on planet earth. This is a move that makes sense (if you accept the premise that Sobotka's veteran poise is more important than literally any scoring ability).
Thompson was a healthy scratch, was he not?

Reactions: 26CornerBlitz

dortt

Sep 21, 2018
Houston, TX
you do NOT waste a recall when you have a spare forward on your roster in case someone cannot play. You play the spare forward

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad